🌹Chapter Forty - Seven🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN🌹

My words did not only shock him but also myself, I had blurted out my feelings to him and the strangest thing is that I don't regret it, not even one bit. I realize that I do want him to know my feelings for him and it is the truth. I do love him and it only took me saying it out loud to get me to realize it myself.

He looks at me in the eyes like we wee before and I can tell he's shocked at my words but there is something else in his eyes that I can't understand. "I love you" He then says, and I can tell that he means those words. I can't help but smile at his words.

The song ends and soon we start slowing down and stop dancing and at the end of the dance, he holds me close him to and he leans in and I do the same. His lips meet mine and I just melt, my heart skips a beat and my legs feel wobbly but he holds me standing up.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

"There you are, I have been looking all over for you" I hear my mother say as she sits down beside me, on the round table that we sat on before. Alexander is sitting beside me on the other side and he's holding my hand in is and it's actually the best feeling in the world to have his hand in mine.

I smile at my mom. She looks amazing in her silver colored dress that makes her look even younger than she already looks. "Mom" I say with happiness as I finally let go of his hand to hug my mom, her perfume filling my nose, the same perfume that she always wears and I always love that smell.

"You look absolutely stunning, Rosie" She says, she's not even paying attention to the man next to me and I think she doesn't want to see him or something. "Thank you, this dress does suit you" I tell her with a smile, it's been so long since I've seen her, and even if I called her this morning, I still miss her.

"I know, It complements my hips" She says and she holds both my hands. Then she looks at Alexander and her face turns into a glare, this can only end in a disaster, I just know that. "And you, Mr. Knight, you better leave while I have a nice chat with my daughter here" She says, her voice holds a lot of venom and her glare is freaky.

But, it does make him get afraid of her and that is actually funny to see, my dad is actually the same when she glares and speaks like that to him, I guess she just has that effect on men that makes them so afraid of her, then again we're talking about my mom, she can get pretty scary if she wants to.

He only nods his head and quickly stands up and goes somewhere to talk to some people, there actually have been pretty many people come up to him, wanting to talk to him but he always said he was busy but now he can talk to them. "So, tell me, what's going on with you and Mr. Hot stuff that I'm still angry at for firing you?" She asks me.

I giggle. "It's actually wonderful, we're together. Or I think we're together, I mean we dead the love words but we've not made it official yet. God, this is so confusing" I say to her, it really is confusing me here. I look around and he's staying close to me but not too close, he is a bit away talking to some couple but I can't see their faces.

I do notice that he isn't even looking at them, he's looking at me and I'm looking at him. I blush a bit at his gaze on me and smile at him, he sort of smiles back but it's not a full smile. My mom put a hand on my shoulder. "Well, that is wonderful, I'm so happy that everything is working out great in the end" She says and smiles before she stands up.