🌹Chapter Twenty - Eight🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT🌹

The date went perfectly with Damon, we had so much fun. More fun than I could ever have with Mr. Knight, why am I even comparing the two of them together? And why am I even thinking about him while I'm still currently on a date with Damon.

We're sitting on his couch watching a movie after we had an evening out in a restaurant. The restaurant we went on was nothing that fancy, it was a normal restaurant. Three star if I'm right, but I actually liked it. Unlike the restaurant I went to with Mr. Knight, I knew what everything was on the menu.

And I'm still comparing the two of them together, I have to stop doing that. In the restaurant, I got to know him a whole lot better. There was actually a lot of things he was holding back on our first date. He told me about his childhood and it were so nice stories.

His family is the best one, beside mine that is. His parents love him a lot and his siblings. I also told him so much about myself that I didn't say, some things that I had forgotten about myself, I told him things that not that many people know.

I also told him everything about Mr. Knight and what a jerk he is and can be to me and to everyone. Damon said that he feel so sorry for me that I have to work with that jerk, well that makes two of us. And he also hates the fact that he's part of a business deal with him.

"Rose, you're not watching the movie, the best part is coming up" Damon says, breaking me away from my thoughts. I've been staring at the wall instead of the movie on the TV. I giggle a bit at him. "Sorry" I whisper to him, and my gaze goes back to the movie, but I have no idea what is happening.

I haven't been watching the movie for some time now that I've missed out of what is actually happening and the plot line in it, however it isn't really my kind of movie. Damon picked it out and was sure that I like it, but I'm not really feeling it. It's Star Wars and I got to say that those movies aren't really my taste.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

Finally after what felt like forever, the movie is finally over. I'm a bit relieved by that. The movie is so confusing and strange and just weird. And definitely not my kind of movie, however Damon really loved the movie and I could tell that he has watched it so many times.

He was so into the movie that he didn't notice that I didn't even watch it the whole time. I tried to give it time, I really did try. I watched forty minutes before I just got so lost that it wouldn't make sense for me to watch even more, but I'm glad that it's over now.

"So, how did you like it?" He asks, I give him a look that says what-do-you-think look. "Ok, fine, not your movie, but the second one is also amazing. It couldn't have been that bad" He tells me and I still give him the same look, telling him that I don't really agree with him.

"What will we do now?" I ask him. He had this whole night planned for us and it so far it has been so much fun, well expect for that movie which I found horrible. "I was thinking, we could do the fun part" He says and leans closer to my body.

This time, I give him a puzzled look. "The fun part, what is that? The whole night was so much fun" I tell him, I don't understand a thing what he is trying to say, it's very odd for him. He usually never speaks in riddles, and is always clear on everything.