🌹Chapter Forty - Two🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - TWO🌹

I frown when I see what happens after the doors of the elevator opens, not only is there nothing but a small hallway, but there's a plain wooden door that isn't that very nice. I was expecting something golden and things like that, since this hotel is so grand and everything.

Alexander only chuckles at how my face fell when I saw that door. Holding up the key he got from the receptionist in the lobby and walks over to the door, I stay right behind him and finally he opens the door and once more for the hundredth time this day, my jaw drops open.

I'm in awe of this hotel penthouse, whatever it is. It's so beautiful. "We'll have dinner now then we will go to bed, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We will want to wake up early in the morning so we explore more, then in the evening we will attend the charity ball" Alexander tells me as we exit the elevator.

As the two of us walk inside, the bodyguard stays behind and I'm assuming he's going back down or something. I only nod, not finding the words to speak or finding my voice. He laughs at me as I twirl around the floor, just looking around. I thought I had seen a penthouse or a really nice room, yet this is nothing like it.

Much more impressive, and more beautiful. So far, I love France and I really don't want to go back home, even if I know that I will have to go back soon, but this is definitely a place where I shall be returning soon and make no mistakes, I will be coming here soon.

"What is for dinner?" I ask him, we had a lot of snacks and we had lunch in the airplane, with the movie, but that was a early lunch. The flight took some time and we were there for about a couple of hours, it was a good thing that the movie was a long one since that was pretty much all we did.

However, I paused the movie, that I was so interested in to look outside the window and just enjoy the view and how beautiful everything looked like, most of the time, there were clouds below us so I couldn't see much, but I saw enough and I won't forget any of things that my eyes have seen today.

"I thought we could just have a hamburger, I have noticed you have an interest in them and this trip is all about having fun and doing the things you like" He answers, I turn to look at him and smile. "Thank you so much, I really mean it" I tell him.

I honestly can't thank him enough for all he has done for me and how amazing all of this is, and I'm only here because of him, as he was the one who brought me here. I don't know what I would have done if I were back home, since I work for him, who would be taking over the company while he would be away?

Would Alexander even go to this ball if I wasn't coming with him? Of course he is, why am I even thinking like this? "You're welcome" He says to me. "Your bed is over there" He tells me and then gestures for one bed that is separated from another bed that is beside it, yet in the middle of the two is a large nightstand.

The beds are king-sized beds and the covers are pearly white. I go over to the bed on the right side and sit on it, it's sot, yet not too soft, just in the middle, yet very comfortable. "We're going to a ball tomorrow, what will I be wearing? If you don't mind me asking" I ask him.

I'm a little confused on what I can wear since I never brought any of my dresses here or anything for that matter. All I have is the things I'm wearing and my phone and my purse and things like that, and myself. Nothing more, which does confuse me a lot, then again, everything confuses me around here.