🌹Chapter Thirty🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY🌹

My eyes widen even more than ever before. For a moment I'm shocked by the action, as Alexander Knight is kissing me. But, then I close my eyes and kiss him back. The kiss feels right, it's amazing. Like all the other kisses that I've shared with him.

After what felt like eternity, a very good eternity we break away from the kiss and for a moment we just look into each other's eyes. Getting lost in them, his eyes are like the sea that I'm drowning in, yet I want to drown and as I'm drowning, I can't breathe and that's because he takes my breath away.

"I don't hate you, I actually care about you and maybe someday it will become love... I'm sorry for the things that I did to hurt you, and being with those women. I never should have done that and I'm sorry for ever hurting you" He says, his words do make me speechless.

His sentences have a lot of information in them that I'm not even sure if I can let all the words in them soak into my brain and actually process the information. Did I really hear him right? That's the first thought that enter my mind, he doesn't hate me, he said that he will someday love me. And he apologized to me about everything.

I stay silent because I have no idea what I can possible say to him after those words were spoken, I have never been in this situation before and I have no idea what to do now. I break the eyes contact after my eyes have become dry for not blinking because I've been staring into his eyes for so long.

After the eye contact is broken, I feel this longing to keep staring into his eyes and it takes everything in me to look at the floor and my bare toes and his shoes. "What do you want to do today?" He asks again, this time his voice is so soft that I feel like it doesn't even belong to him.

Who is this guy and what has he done to the cruel Alexander Knight, over the few weeks that I've known him, which I think are only two, he's chanced a lot. When I think about it, I have too. I'm not the same woman I used to be, I'm more bold than I was before I met him.

I lightly shake my head and lift my shoulders up, I have no idea what we could possibly do together. I don't even know what he likes and what he doesn't like, well I know a little about him but not what he does on the weekends, most all of the things I do know about him, is that he takes work over everything.

"We could go to work" He says, told you he takes work over everything and he even works on the weekends. I guess I would be like that too if I had a company to run, which will happen someday. "Is the office even open at the weekend?" I ask him, I don't work on the weekends so I have no idea about it.

"No, but it can be for us. Paperwork needs to be gone through" He tells me, with a smirk. How can I forget, he is the boss and can practically do whatever he likes, that does remind me. "You said once you bought the company for me, what did you mean by that? You never gave me a clear answer" I ask.

The blush on my cheeks after the kiss goes darker shade of red and I'm blushing like a cooked tomato and I don't like it. He only chuckles, I don't know if it is because of my question or the fact that I'm blushing. "You never forget, do you?" he asks, teasing me about it. "Nope" I say with a smirk and popping the p.

"The answer to your question will be revealed later" He tells me mysteriously, what is up with this guy? Since when is he mysterious. I frown at his words. "You're mean" I say pouting like a little child. "Now, clothes have already been brought to your room, and I'll show you to the bathroom and the shower if you need to take a shower, other than that, I'd like to be out of the house soon. Can't waste a nice Saturday" He tells me. Or more like demanding it.