🌹Chapter Forty🌹

🌹R O S E🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY🌹

The inside of the plane resembles a room. The carpet we stand on is crimson red, which look like it's the theme in this airplane. The there are ways to go, one will lead to the flight attended seats and the kitchen and the pilot thingy, where they are actually flying the plane and the other way will lead to the seats.

In this plane there are only two seats, well more like beds. The seats are shaped like a normal seat, only it's made out of material that you see on beds, and there are covers and a pillow and there's even a iPad connected to the arm rests, which I have no idea what you can do with but I like to find out.

Tables are also over the seats, but can be taken off. "You like?" Alexander asks, but I don't answer. I have no words for this, I'm speechless. Literally. My jaw is practically on the floor and my eyes are more widened than they have ever been before, if anymore, they might fall out of their sockets.

He only chuckles at me. "Welcome aboard Knight air, please be seated, we shall be taken off flight soon" The flight attendant says, with a kind smile on her face. She is also dressed in a red colored flight attended outfit, the same red that is on the carpet.

Alexander leads me to one of the seats and I sit down and let me just tell you that this seat is the most comfortable seat I have ever sat on in my life. It's softer than any chair I've ever sat on and it's softer than any bed that I've slept on in my entire life.

I never want to stand up from this seat ever again. He sits on the other seat. "Put on the seat belt, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself if anything goes wrong" He says and I instantly look for the seat belt and put it around my waist and make sure it's tight enough so I can't move in my seat, it's only for my safety.

I have been so lost in the beauty and wonder of this airplane that I had forgotten about the fact that I'm in an airplane, I'm actually sitting in an airplane and we're about to take off, and I've never been on a plane before. A laugh comes from Alexander.

"Laugh all you want, I believe you were the same the first time you went on an airplane" I say, trying to sound like I'm not more terrified than I have ever been in my life. I'm trying to be brave and have courage, I mean, I'm a grown woman. I should not be scared of being on an airplane.

When I think about this, this is sort of silly at me for being this frightened of a simple flight on a plane. "Believe it or not, but I was asleep the whole time the first time I went on an airplane" He says and I smirk. "You were asleep the first flight of your life, how boring" I say and giggle.

"Have I ever told you, you have the most adorable giggle in the whole world" He says and blood rushes to my cheeks as I blush a deep shade of red. I can't help but smile to myself at his words. His words affect me too much, and I can't deny the fact that I do like it when he makes me blush, and I don't mind the butterflies in my stomach that flutter around.

"No" I tell him, I was going to say something when I start to feel the plane begin to move and I instantly panic and grip into the arm rests tightly. It's a good thing that the seats are a bit apart, so I wouldn't be able to grab a strong hold of Alexander and squeeze the life out of him. That would be so embarrassing if I would do that, so it's a good thing we are flying on a private plane.

His private plane, I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that he owns his own plane. My mom has a private plane but she rents it, she doesn't own it, and she doesn't use it that often. Besides, I have never been on an airplane, my mom never wanted me to, she said it was so dangerous and she couldn't risk my life.