Chapter 21

A/N: Contains mildly sexist content.

Oh, also sexy mature content. Tread at your own risk.

===

Athena's POV

The moment David's slimy arms locked around me, I started wiggling. However, in a few seconds I was thrown off his body.

As I rolled on my back and looked up, Lucas was straddling and punching David. The others were staring at them in shock.

My jaw hit the ground.

He deserved it though said Acacia.

I know.

After what looked like an eternity, Vincent and Brandon ran towards their Alpha.

"Alpha, stop it" said Beta Brandon, pulling him off David. Vincent checked on David, who was now unconscious and bleeding.

Brandon held Lucas back.

Then, Lucas got up in jiffy and ran out of the grounds leaving all of us dumbfounded.

What just happened?

===

I had not seen Lucas all day. Training was cancelled for the day and we were left to our own devices. David was sent to the infirmary.

"David had it coming. Luca had already warned him" said Ariana eating her icecream.

Lucas had warned him? I thought he did it because of me.

"Alpha had warned him?"

We were at an ice cream shop in the pack loitering around as none of us had anything much to do.

"Yeah, couple of girls from the other pack had complained to Vincent about misconduct at a cross training camp. Luca had warned David to stop bringing embarrassment to the pack."

"When did this happen?"

"A few months back. David called it harmless flirting. My brother had warned him that he did not want to see it anymore."

I nodded my head and went back to my blueberry ice cream.

So he did not do it for me?

Don't say that, mate loves us already scolded Acacia.

We don't know that.

Oh, you do not need to know that, I know that.

Before I could revert, Ariana cut me off.

"Anyway, we should head back. It will be dark soon and we do not want to ruin our girls night."

===

"Oh you have to watch it to believe it" giggled Ariana as she .

We were walking towards the Warrior House with hooked arms for a girls night out. Dinner was going to be skittles and popcorn (because I had never had either of those) and Ariana was hell-bent on watching Rocky.