Chapter 51

A/N: Finally, I am back! I did not expect to be back so soon but then, this is it! I wrote one chapter while I was away, posting it now. More coming soon! Thank you for your love and patience! I will try to post frequently from now on! XOXO

P.S: Not edited

CAN YOU SEE THE WHOLE CHAPTER? I THINK WATTPAD IS ACTING UP. LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!!

====

Lucas's POV

I stood there huffing, trying to calm my wolf down.

The morning had started on such a great note and all it took to ruin my mood was a mere human.

The next time I see him, I am really going to have THE talk said Leon.

Leon and I were very much angry with Samuel ever since he had dared to touch and whisper in my mate's ear at the Luna Special Breakfast. We had let it slide during the time because of the surrounding pack members, but somewhere, that ball of fire was waiting to explode.

"You are mine" said Leon, trying to take over.

Don't lose your control, today's a very important day I yelled internally, trying to calm us down.

"I am yours, I am yours indeed" replied my mate.

Mate, I need my mate retaliated my wolf.

Without any forethought, I pulled my mate by the hands, engulfing her in my arms. Athie was running her palms over my chest, while I tried to concentrate on my breathing to attain a calm demeanor. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I finally came to my senses and cupped her face in my palms.

"You are mine, always mine" I said, before smashing our lips together.

===

"Alpha Lucas" said Nate, stretching out his hand for a bro hug.

"Alpha Nathan" I retorted, returning his hug, "hope the drive was safe. Anything suspicious?"

"Nothing suspicious" said Beta Jared, extending his hand.

After a round of Alpha-Beta pleasantries (and formalities) I finally turned to the guest of honor. There stood Jeremy Landon, the tech wiz of the werewolf world. It wasn't everyday that you met a tech expert in our world, technology was more of a human thing. But legend had said that for Landon, the world of computers was more interesting than our supernatural world.

"Jeremy! It's finally nice to see you after such a long time!" I said, reminiscing our last meeting when I ran into him at a werewolf conference. He was always a part Nathan's pack, but was a very hard person to get hold off. He didn't stay with the pack, but instead travelled often for human and supernatural businesses.

"It's nice to meet you again, Alpha Lucas. Alpha Nathan told me about all that has transpired while I was away in Europe, now back for good."

Nodding, I turned to my mate. As if on cue, she came forward.

"I would like to introduce my mate, Luna Athena" I said.

"Hello Alpha Nathan, I have heard a lot about you and your pack from my mate and it is finally great to meet you" said Athena, with a smile.

"Of course, Luna Athena, I am glad that this bugger got his mate finally" smiled Nate. His words were sincere but filled with hurt, presumably because of his own issues.

"So, shall we proceed to the conference room?"

===

"From our sources, we have got to know that hunters are now forming a cult to hunt us down. But they have help from the inside otherwise they would have never gotten to know about Camp Rogue" said Jared.

We were sitting in the conference room, flanked by soundproofed walls and a huge monitor on one of them. Brandon, Athena and I were sitting on one side and Nathan, Jared and Jeremy were sitting on the opposite one.

"It's no surprise that the bastards had inside help" said Brandon, "but how do we know the snitch?"

Three three visitors exchanged a look.

"We have a plan. But, we will need your help, Luna Athena, to get there" said Nate.

What? Hadn't my mate faced enough?

"I am sorry but-" I protested, but was cut-off by Athie.

"I am not sure how can I help you Alpha Nathan, but please, anything I can do to help catch these assholes" she said.

Nate seemed to be surprised that Athie had replied directly to him, but covered the shock well with a small smile.

"Please call me Nathan or Nate, you are his mate after all" said Nathan, pointing his index finger at me, "what we need is information on anything you heard while you were being attacked, anything that will help us narrow down the source of the attack. At this point, we do not know the name of this group as they are very secretive, but anything that will lead us back to these assholes will help us identify the crucial details we require."

Athie took a deep breath and leaned back in her seat.

"I know it is difficult Luna-"

"No Nathan, please call me Athena" said my mate, in a stern voice, "and I know their names, I will never forget them till the day I die."

===