before reading

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me."

Matthew Daddario and Harry Shum Jr star in the freeform hit show Shadowhunters which
is based on a series of young adult books by Cassandra Clare. The pair first met when Harry was introduced to the cast as a series regular as Magnus Bane. But little did the pair know that their relationship will change along way. Neither know that the other has feelings for the other but during a drunken night, where Mathew ends up confessing his feelings for his costar before running away leaving Harry behind.

Will Harry and Matthew stop avoiding the subject at hand or will they finally come forward and just confess their feelings for each other and finally be happy or be miserable for the rest of their lives?

Read to find out

Harry Shum Jr as himself

[ ig: harryshumjr || harryshumjr]

"my biggest regret was letting you walk away instead of telling you that I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since the second I saw you. So, I'm standing right here, asking you to be mine forever."

Matthew Daddario as himself
"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most."

[ ig: matthewdaddario || MatthewDaddario]

[ Shadowhunters Cast as Themselves]

copyright
copyright 2019 cynthiaa espinoza
all rights reserved worldwide
no part of this book may be copied or sold.

all right reserved to the author meaning that no part of this book may be used/ reproduced in any manner without written permission.

disclaimer
this is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either product of the authors imagination of are used fictionally and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishment, events or locals is completely coincidental.

note

This is my first ever Matthew Daddario/ Harry Shum Jr fanfiction do please let me know hat you guys think by leaving a vote/comment it helps motivate me and it shows that you guys enjoy my work. I've had a couple fanfic books already written but I only ever see a few comments and votes which doesn't really motivate me enough to continue writing them so please let me know if you want time to write fanfics or if I should just stick to writing none fanfic books.

DISCLAIMER THIS TAKES PLACE IN 2018

I got this idea from @clayevans for her amazing work in Hazel which I recommend it's an incredible book and you guys should definitely check it out