27

Mollie

 "I just don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage," Seth said, as he lay beside me in my bed. 

"With your sister back, there's an extra set of paws now!" I laughed at myself, he rolled his eyes and tried unsuccessfully to not smile. I'd started looking for the opportunity to make wolf-related puns whenever I could. The more dorky, the better! 

About Leah, she came here to help out. I didn't see anything wrong with taking advantage of that

 "Let's just go!" I straddled his waist, and put my hands on his chest.

 He groaned and closed his eyes, I could tell I was wearing him down. It was hard for him to up and leave the pack for a weekend, but it would be harder for him to say no to me. Xandra burst into my room then, without bothering to knock.

 "Hey, what if we were naked!" I said, even though were weren't, as Seth lifted me by my hips and set me on the edge of my bed. 

"Seen it," she said, pointing at Seth. "Have it," she said, pointing at me. "Listen, Seth, we can handle things for the weekend. Nobody cares. Go camping, just do it!" She smirked, shook her head, then left. 

"See? They don't care. There you have it, from third in the pack!" I said.

 "I guess we'll have to go this weekend then," he said with a grin. I rolled back onto him and started smacking his chest, unable to contain my excitement.

"Yay!" I cheered. He laughed and grabbed my wrists to restrain me. 

"From out here, it sounds like you two are spanking each other!" Asa called from the hallway. 

"Then quit listening!" I shouted back. 

"We aren't, by the way!" Seth added. He shook his head. "Damn, it's gonna be good to get you alone!" 

I spent the next two days getting ready. I was so excited I thought I might burst. I packed a tent, air mattress, pillows, and blankets so we'd be nice and comfy. I decided we should probably eat, we'd need our energy after all. I cooked a couple of things that would travel well and loaded a cooler with Seth's favorite camp foods, including what we'd need to make s'mores, and all the supplies we'd need to cook with. 

Swan volunteered to help me pack, probably out of nosiness since Xandra was already helping me. It's not like I needed a whole crew to assist me, we were only going like ten minutes from the house for two days, but I let her help anyway. I already have the whole pack in my business, what's one more person?

 "What clothes are you bringing?" Swan asked me, while Xandra was "helping" by hanging upside down off the edge of my bed. She and I both snorted at the same time. 

"Unnecessary," I said. 

"You're kidding," Swan said. 

"I'm packing light!"

 "No clothes, none," she said incredulously.

 "I'm bringing what I'll wear to get there," I said.

 "Then she'll take it off!" Xandra said.

 "Then I'll put it back on when it's time to come home!"

 "You're not even bringing any lingerie?" she whispered.

 I shrugged. "I don't really have any." She shook her head at me. "I've got some cute underwear, maybe I'll just bring one pair." 

She had a point. After some discussion, I decided I'd bring something with a little lace, just in case I felt like wearing it.

On Friday, Seth was going to pick me up from school. Before I left in the morning, I gave Dad a hug goodbye in the backyard, even though he was in wolf form. I can't expect any dad to be thrilled about something like this, he really did seem fine with it though. He hadn't said anything, or done anything weird. He could have tried to stop me if he'd wanted to, but I assumed his acceptance since he hadn't. I said goodbye to Mom next to the front door.