Chapter 1

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

_________

Running away, this is what I have been dreaming of for all my life, but now while running away this seems more like a nightmare rather than a dream.

You can only hear my pants of exhaustion and I know that I will be not able to run for a much longer.

I can feel that my end is near but somewhere I also feel like this is not it that this is not my end.

At this point I am sure of only one thing that I am not going down without a fight. For once in my life I will be in control of the decision I make on whether or not I want to continue this journey which is known as life or not.

They are catching up on me, I can hear their footsteps nearing me. I have to make a decision fast on whether to continue or to end the journey here.

I am sure that I will not be alive with them for a long time either. So it makes my choice more like a peaceful death or a torturous painful one. Unfortunately both do include my death in it.

Peaceful one sounds good enough to me. Neither do I have the courage Nor am I ready to take a chance with them. I have decided. Unfortunately the first decision I take in my life on my own has to be decision to end it.

The start of my freedom will be the end of it too.

The next thing I realise is that I am falling down the cliff with a smile on my face ready to hit the water below and let it consume me and my sorrows and wash it all away with its pure and strong flow.

I am sure about only one thing and that this is the end. End of my pain, end of my torture, and end of my journey.

Little did I know that sometimes end of a journey means start of a new one.

_____

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.