Chapter 9

Moon creatures, they are wierd set of people they are so different yet so similar to us.

The people who were there with me before he came are most likely to be moon creatures too. They look so similar to us yet they behave so differently.

I am starting to trust them maybe waves bought me to the right path at last.

Maybe the journey will become a little more tolerable and desirable. Maybe it will become a bit more happy that our souls have found each other. Maybe the journey won't hurt that much. Maybe he will be more lenient than the king of reapers.

"Now you should take a nap. It will help you recover."

Nap what is that? I have never heard of it. Moon creatures speak a wierd language maybe I will ask him teach me thier language so it is easy to understand.

"Nap. Is that some type of cure? Is it a medicine?"

He looks a little shocked maybe he just finally understand that the language he is speaking is not something I know but is similar to what I speak. They just add some weird words.

"Queen, nap is when you sleep for little intervals of time when you are tired mostly around the noon but you can take a nap whenever you want."

Does he not know that you are not allowed to sleep beside in the night. Is this test? How am I supposed to answer that? Is he going to punish me for answering wrong.

"Queen, calm down it is nothing wrong. You are allowed to do anything whenever you want. Nobody has a right to refuse you. If any one does you can come to me. You can take a nap. Calm down."

Moon creatures have a wierd set of rules. I can't believe you can sleep whenever you want. Maybe I will ask him to give a set of rules afterwards. It will make my job easier.

I am tired now anyway maybe I will just take a NAP.

___________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

Question:- What is you favourite food?