Chapter 16

Normal. The normal she is talking about is not even human normal let alone wolf normal. The worst thing is she doesn't even know that the normal she talks about is wrong on so many levels that the normal she tells is messed up on another level.

Children don't know who their parents are. There are masters and mistresses. Female are Slave.

The truth is even I don't know how to tell her that the normal she talks about is not normal at all. That what she knows , that all people of the north palace know is not normal but nothing but a part of crime. I don't think even the master know any better as even they were born into this.

I will make sure taht the leaders die and then we will have to bring other as hostages and will sought how some master are not masters just a slave in a skin of a master.

"Will you bring them all in moon creatures world?"

"Not everyone but we will see how many will we be able to accommodate but I promise that they would live a good life. I would never let any harm come to them."

"Thank you Dante."

"I will do anything for you Queen."

I can see her eyes droop, the panick attack has made her sleepy and soon the sleep wins the fight and she is asleep like a little angel.

Now is the time to save some people.

"Beta Teagen get the alpha ready it's time."

I am going to fight while my angel stays here in protection of Gamma Elwin.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.