Chapter 22

Mate, the respect I had for her just increased ten folds after seeing the condition the slaves from the basement were. Apparently they were serving their punishment.

Anthony has already passed out from blood loss after being tied by a tight chain to the pole for we don't even know how long and I can only pray that nothing happens to him not for his sake but for the sake of my mate because I don't think she will be able to handle the death of the only friend or family she ever had.

We are returning to the royal grounds with the last batch of the Slaves who were in basement. All of them have different stages of injuries and some of the people on basement were already dead and we decided to leave them there because neither did we have space to bring them nor do I think they have anyone who would mourn in their death. I hope no one we rescued dies that will be heart breaking to give them hope of survival for them to die at the end.

We will have to also see what to do with the humans we rescued because having a human mate is not very common in werewolf world sk there are less chances of even a foryth of them finding their mates and the children we have rescued if no one claims them then they will definitely have to go the human world as no werewolf will purposely adopt a human child of its not it's mate.

We can accept some of them in our pack but we won't be able to go beyond a three hundred humans and it will be unfair to choose who we want to accept and to just document others and throw them in a human world which they think is the world full of slavery and suffering.

We have rescued a less number of masters and they will have to take therapy to understand what they were taught were not correct.

This is a lot of work for me and I am going up be very busy with them for atleast next few weeks which means that I will have less time to spend with my ante which is a very heavy cost but then my mate's wish was to rescue them and what kind of mate I would be if I didn't fulfill her wishes to the best I could. I can only hope she is happy with I did and the outcome of this and sure she will be getting Anthony back which I am sure will.make her happy.

I can feel the lack ground coming closer and with every step towards the grounds my need to embrace my mate and protect her from every fear and pain the North Palace gave her is increasing too. All I want to do is cage in my arms so that nobody can even get close enough to give her any pain.

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.