Chapter 14

Panicking, that is what Rose is going through now. We have tried calling her name several times.

I hug her putting half of my weight on her in hopes that my body weight and mate pull will calm her down and I think it's working. Her breathing reduced.

I knew she would get scared after looking at the picture but I has no idea that she would start panicking that bad. She is calm at last.

"Calm down Rose, no one is sending you anywhere. We just want to know as much as we can so we could free others too."

I hate that I have to use her emotions but every second we waste it could mean that somebody is getting tortured..

"You will free Anthony?"

I hate that the first thing to hat came to her kind is Anthony but her face looks so hopeful. I am jealous but happy to that atleast had someone with her and was not alone.

"Yes Rose, we will not only free him but also the others too."

All the 12 alphas are going for the kill so that nobody comes out of it alive. The werewolves and humans have made a treaty well before that if someone hurts our maye we can do the justice

I seriously hope some of them find thier mates too so that it is easy to actually justify it in court.

This mission is sure going to bring back my Rose her Anthony.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.