Chapter 10

Nap. She does not know what nap is. I can only imagine how many other small things are there to which she has no idea about. It hurts me to even think the way she must have survived without knowing even such basic things.

She look like an angel while sleeping, so relaxed and peaceful.

"Gamma Elwin, please be beside her and keep a close eye on her. When she wakes up try to talk to her. She probably would be at ease in your presence with you being a gamma but if there is any sign of anxiety link me immediately."

It is time to figure out what is the whole ordeal about the north palace.

I have already called Beta Teagen with files which have details of any civilization of in the south of the forest cause there is no way Rose was in the human government system when she didn't even have a name till few minutes back.

We have been looking at all the civilization for last five hours and have found no sign of North palace but we did find some history saying that there was a civilization of mafia amd mob there before they vanished.

We have no other way than showing the files to Rose, for her to identify and confirm the files as North Palace.

She is still taking a nap. The doctor said that she will be tired frequently as her body is trying to use as much as engry as it can to heal not only the physical damage but the psychological damage she went through.

I have decided to complete all the Aloha duties while she is napping. So that I can spend time with her when she wakes up. I hope she has beautiful dreams.

________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

I don't know what to ask today. Give me a random fact about you.