Chapter 23

Pain, suffering and dream of freedom these are the only thing common between the Slaves of the North Palace yet today we all are finding warmth and comfort in some people who we have just seen once or twice while struggling to get do our work on time.

The face of strangers from the same place we came from brings a strange unexplainable familiarity in our hearts. It feels like people of same culture meeting at a foreign land where everything is new and strange. The only familiarity in this place is the pain we suffered and dream we achieved.

The Slaves have started settling in. The new Palace only had five hundred rooms but the Slaves are accustomed to living in bunches so they are happy that they will have Slaves around them at all times.

The hope that this new Palace is better than the old one ties us all together in a very unique way and eases the anxiety of what will happen next. What will happen of they don't find the other half of their soul? What will happen if they do find their other of half of soul?

Gamma Elwin had earlier asked the Slaves to claim their children because the moon creature let the mother and the father to raise their child on any way they wish and the mothers were happy to finally call their child theirs rather than an untested kid.

Gamma Elwin also said that if any children don't have thier mothers or father the other Slaves can claim them and raise them liek their own even give them a name.

Those who were punished by taking thier wombs out have claimed most of the unclaimed children some remain unclaimed in the hopes that the Slaves who are getting treated at present will be their parent. Gamma Elwin calls this adoption whivh is wierd.

I don't know why but moon creatures have a habit of naming every thing and process which seems liek they are trying so hard to label every thing possible.

Things do remain the same if we look forward than the name.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.