Chapter 24

*Gamma Elwin POV*

Name, the people from the north Palace don't even have a name. They have numbers as thier identity. I am sure that it's true that there is nothing in the name but unfortunately they have nothing to call thier own not even a name.

They are unaware more than half of things and processes even humans follow. They are only aware of  very basic sense of lifestyle, not only the slaves but the masters too.

The transition of them from the life full of rules to just minimal rules is going to be very hard but the smiles on their face and the determination in their eyes say that this time they will live and not just survive.

They have started choosing names for themselves and their childrens. Fortunately the men know how to read, write and many of them are good in a certain tool or work like building or painting which ensures them a good future in human world and an okay one in werewolves but the females, the most they know is to cook which is not very helpful as our diet mostly includes hunting and eating raw meat.

The females who think they are rebellious at most know how to read or to work a tool or two which the men had generously taught them. I don't have the heart to tell them that is the least rebellious thing they could do.

The mating ball is arriving soon and the wolves have decided to teach them different skills whenever they are free. Hopefully before the mating ball everyone can atleast read and write.

Their fate now depends on their soulmate.

________

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.