Chapter 15

Anthony, he will be saved. They will save him. He will be so happy to be free. He always wanted to see the outside world and he will finally be meet the moon creatures too.

We were supposed to run together but he got punishes that night and he was tied to the pole. He was the one who convinced me to run alone as we will never get the chance to run again.

He also said that he will save other too. They would love to see the new world. The world where we are not beneath people and they are protected.

"The North Palace is very simple. The first floor and second floor are just place where all the female and male slaves live. There are no furniture every one is given a bag to keep their things. The floors above these floors are where all teh masters and mistresses live. They have thier respective rooms. The too floor is where the king lives and all the punishments are carried out in the basement. The kitchen was outside the house where food is cooked and laundry is also done there. Some slaves even live there as the floors have no space left to sleep.

"Were you born there Queen? What about your parents?"

"I don't know my parents. If a girl is born then women train her into a slave and if a boy is born then they wait till my reach four then it is decided if they become a slave or master. If he is Slave then male slaves raise him but if he is master then teh masters raise him. We never get to know our parents. Is that not normal? Do you know your parents? Do here parents keep their child with them. We can raise them?"

"Yes Queen, you can."

I don't know why he looks at me certain way when I tell him something. Are moon creatures so different than himan culture. I do like thier ways much better.

I can get used to thier normal.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.