Chapter 6

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

________

"NORTH PALACE, there is no such place and no such king to humans."

I don't know what sick world was she living in cause humans have started following the democratic rule. If only she was slaves of werewolf there must have been a leader but there is no North palace in the werewolf world too.

"You don't have to worry queen, no one is sending you back. You are my mate and I will make sure no one dares put a hand on you."

She looks so cute with those round big blue eyes looking around filled with wonder. I don't even know how much she knows about her own world let alone mine.

"Where am I?"

"You are in a hospital dear."

But her looks so lost. I don't think she knows what a hospital is and that what breaks my heart. I don't know what kind of life a human call live where they don't know the basics of their own rights. I will make sure that she knows everything, never again will she be so dependant again.

"Hospital is a place dear where when someone gets hurt or is not feeling well they go. In here there are doctors and nurses that work together to find out what's wrong with you and fix it for you. Like you had wounds so we brought you to the hospital so that doctor can fix your wounds so that you are not in pain anymore."

The look of satisfaction in her eyes of learning something new warms my heart. I will make sure she learns everything she needs to. Oh my queen!

"Queen, who cleaned your wounds for you?"

Because clearly she has some scars that tell that she had been abused and they were treated as she has no signs of infection.

"Oh these, Anthony treated them he was the only one who was nice to me."

Anthony again. Everytime she says his name a wave of jealous hits me and my wolf. Who is he? What was he to our mate?

"Are you moon creatures?"

"Werewolves, Yes we consider moon our goddesses."

The look on her face tells me she is happy that she is learning something. I feel a wave of sadness hit me when I realise that she probably didn't have any one to talk to that is why she does not know anything or are there more of hers outside being tortured? Don't worry I will make sure to free them all if there are any.

"I don't have a goddess, can I also pray to moon goddess?"

So innocent, so adorable. Oh moon goddess thank you for giving me such a beautiful and innocent mate.

"Yes queen, you can pray to moon goddess."

__________

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.

Question:- Are you a coffee person or a tea person and no you can't choose both 😂😂

Comment the answer