Chapter 21

Slaves, from all different positions in the North Palace are here. Vehicles full of them arrived at the royal grounds they have already received some basic medical treatment.

Gamma Elwin, has briefed them about the world of the moon creatures and the rules and thier roles in this world which are jo longer of the slaves but of normal people which almost all of them are happy about but sceptical too they have never lived this life and now some strangers and promising them a life of normality. They are scared as I was and I wish they find their mates faster so they can be protected and lived like I am then no one can hurt them.

They are happy too many have dreamer about freedom before just like I have and now their dream is coming true.

"Queen, all the wolf invitations are ready but are we inviting witches and vampires too?"

"Gamma Elwin, did you just say witches and vampires and who are they? Are they some other types of creature?"

I am shocked but if moon creatures exist I am sure others do too but then are they also like moon creatures and if they are the there is no harm in inviting them.

"Queen, Witches are the ones who can do magic and vampires are the creatures of drak who come out in dark and survive on blood given to them hy their willing donors. They are often called in the mate ball as vampires have a greater chance of getting mated with a human than a moon creatures and then there are inter mating too which means that two creatures of the same type who lived in different covens for witches and clans for vampires can meet their soul mates too."

"Do they have the mates tooo just like the moon creatures?"

"Yess Queen, the vampires just call their mates beloved."

Mate, soul mate or beloved does the word they decide to call them even matters. What matters is that they get thier chance to meet the other halves of their souls.

"Gamma Elwin, make preparations to invite and accomodate the witches and vampires too. This is beautiful the chances of the slaves meeting their other halves of the soul has increased so much."

I am so happy, I want all of the slaves to have a happy life and if they don't find a mate then they will have to go to the himan world and I am not sure how secure or lived they woll be there. Humans are vile creatures and they will make them slaves too if not physically then mentally and I don't want that at all.

"Yes Queen, we will be honoured to invite them all. The vampire King himself is unmated and he will surely grab this opportunity to find his beloved."

I can see the hope in the eyes of Gamma Elwin of finding his mate.

"I hope you also find your mate Gamma Elwin."

"So do I Queen."

The desperation is clear in his eyes to find his mate and I pray to goddess that he finds himself his mate.

_________

Is Gamma Elwin going to find his mate? And if yes then who will it be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or a human. Comment who you think will be the mate of Gamma Elwin.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.