Chapter 11

Dreams, they are rather weird things but the weirdest thing is that during the nap I didn't have any. Before my dreams were either filled with the pain of the punishment or the hope of freedom.

I don't know why I didn't have any, maybe because I am free and there is no pain from anything here. I could definitely get used to having just blank sleep or naps for that matter.

I can feel someone's presence in my room and it's not Dimitri. There is someone else here probably another moon creature. Maybe I should talk to him and find about moon creatures even more.

"Queen, if you want to pretend you are asleep you should probably not mumble while thinking "

I was mumbling. Stupid! Now my cover is blown but he sounds friendly.

"Who are you?"

"Oh I am sorry. I am Royal Gamma Elwin and your sworn protector for life."

Moon creatures are different. I think I like this different.

"Does everyone here swears protection?"

His eyes have mirth in them like he finds me funny like Dimitri did but I still haven't realised what is funny.

"Not to everyone Queen, but every creature to be created by moon on this earth has sworn their life to your protection."

"But then who will protect the others?"

The mirth never leaves his eyes, not even for a second. I am not sure why.

"Queen, pack warriors are the ones who protect every member of the pack and mates have sworn protection to their other part of their soul. Don't worry Queen everyone is being protected by one or the other."

They have such a beautiful system. Different Yes but beautiful nonetheless.

"Are pack warriors like soldiers?"

"Yes Queen, pack warriors are like soldiers."

Our conversation was interrupted by my stomachs hunger cries.

"Queen, let me call the king. He will take you for a little snack."

King? Oh yes he is the king. I never realised when he in my mind from King became Dimitri.

___________

Please share,vote and comment
-priyanka.