Chapter 20

King of the North Palace, his chambers is where I am heading towards now, others are sent to the basement to retrieve the people who were being punished.

I have already mindliked the pack medical facilities to keep the hospital ready for these people.

The apparent King opens the door as soon as I reach the door. Maybe he senses his death coming towards him what an irony.

He is a tall man not muscular but I would definitely not take him as weak. He has scars on his face which is the proof that he has had altercations before and was able to come out of it alive but this is the end. He for sure is not going back to the royal ground alive.

My wolf is hungry for the blood of the man who dared make my Rose bleed. He is going to be torn down into so many pieces that is someone ever finds his body then thay will not be sure if he was a human at all and if he they able to recognise the flesh as human flesh they will need help of the labs to make sure that teh flesh belonged to one person and not hundreds of person. His death will be historic and I will make sure of it.

"Who are you? How did you reach up till here?"

I can no longer control my wolf and he forces me to shift. The shock and the fear in his face is pleasuring. The fear feed my wolf's thirst for his blood.

I have no ounce of control on my body my wolf has taken it all. It's like I am just standing in a corner and watching it happen and I have no problem with itm i am not even trying to fight for the control back.

My wolf is circling around his prey mocking him. My wolf us playing with his prey before he destroys him. The king can't even speak because of the amount his body is shaking in fear. His fear brings us content. His fear awakens our thirst for blood even more.

A look of realisation passes his face. He has atlast put the puzzles in thier places and is ready to play the real game.

"Are you hear for my personal Slave. Let me tell you I have trained her well in every aspects. She will thoroughly please you in and out of bed and let me tell you that she feels too good. You just have to command her."

I don't think his stupid brain understands the situation he is in. The words he just uses to describe my precious mate just increased my thirst for his blood.

My wolf let's it loose and jumps on the man tearing his limbs apart from his bodya nd slowly and painfully tearing each and every part of his bosy and then at last tearing his neck out of his body. Even after hai death my wolf is not satisfied and keeps clawing and biting the body tills it teared inti pieces that no one will reconize. The river of his blood flows around us.

The palace is finally empty other than of the dead bodies which are most likely to be eaten by ither animals and no longer nay himan comes towards this area.

There is a high possibility that the vehicle send earlier have reached the royal grounds and they have already received the medical treatment they required. I can only hope that they finally become humans leaving the mindset of a slave behind and understanding that they are no longer Slaves.

Please share, vote and comments.
-priyanka.

Please comment how you all imagine Dante's wolf to be.