Chapter 12

Dimitri. That is what I want to be to her. Just Dimitri. Not an alpha or a moon creature. Just Dimitri her other half.

During our research Beta Teagen has found some wierd things going in her past.

There is no trace of any child going missing or stolen which was not found afterwards dead or alive at the point of the estimate years of when she was born. Which means either she was born in that palace or her mother never reported her birth to the government and gave her away to the palace.

We also found that there is a North Palace and a South palace which were once a part of the mafia hideout space but in the records it shows that the mafia was actually caught and the hideout has been closed ever since but that is obviously wrong.

We have no other way than to make her identify the palace which I know will bring back memories for her but my hands are tied here too and I so wish that I was strong enough to break this ties but I am not.

And if it comes out that shut down hide out is really the North palace then that means they made a base of hierarchy within themselves and filled these people like Rose with unethical rules and laws which help them. That is messed up on various levels.

Which means there are so many Roses out there that it beaks my heart to even think about what is going in their brains. They don't even know that the way they are living a life which is not the way to live it.

I have a duty to not only release them in the world but also make sure they live a beautiful and wonderful life in the world.

Gamma Elwin, mind linked me that Rose is hungry. I hope that she likes Gamma Elwin.

_________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

You ask me a question and I will do my best to answer it.