Chapter 19

Mate. The other half of the soul. I have only talked to him for few minutes and literally know nothing about him but still there is a weird calmness in me like my soul is calm and happy that atlast we have reached our other half.

If I can be mated to Dante then are fair chances that other slaves from the North Palace can be mated to moon creatures too but how will they meet their other halves from what I remember moon creatures live in different packs at different places. There must be a way to make them meet each other.

"Gamma Elwin, is there a way to collect all the unmated moon creatures at one place?"

"Yes queen, we can arrange a mating ball where all the unmated wolves from all the pack come and find their luck in having a mate. Why?"

Maybe with the help of  Gamma Elwin, I can arrange a mating ball so that the people from North Palace can also have the fate of finding a mate.

"Gamma Elwin, can we hold a mating ball like in a week's time."

He looks shocked . I hope this can be carried out as I really want not only the slaves to meet thier mates but also the moon creatures to finally have a mate.

"Queen, we can have a mating ball in a week's time if you order. We can send invitations by a tomorrow evening and start decorating the ball room by a day after tomorrow's sunrise by this rate we can be held in early in a week's time."

That is great news but would the pack follow this order of a queen who thay have yet to meet.

"Gamma Elwin, can you ask them to start the preparation for the mating ball but make sure that the people who will be coming in the ball know that the ball in mainly for the slaves that were rescued and they are requested to inky come if they are ready to accept them."

"Yes Queen, but I hardly doubt anyone will have a problem no one has ever rejected a mate because mate is a gift from the moon goddess herself and no one will ever deny that gift."

Gamma Elwin, just left to have them start on thier invitation. I have no idea when will Dante come back. I hope he does not come across the North Palace' king.

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.