Chapter 5

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

____________

He looks shocked and angry. I knew I should have not asked questions. I am not allowed it for a reason.

Stupid! Stupid!

"Queen, where have you been living all your life?"

Should i answer him but what is the correct way to answer him no one taught me how to talk to moon creatures.

"You are to talk freely queen no one here will you harm here. You don't need anyone's permission."

He keeps saying that I don't need anyone's permission. Is this a test? What if he gets angry again like last time when I spoke but what if he gets even more angry because I didn't answer him.

"I came from North Palace."

Should I tell him I lived in the basement there but he did not asked me but he did asked me where I lived so does that count on not. But what if he gets angry because that's not what he asked. I am weak at the moment and I need to save my body from another beating. If he asks to be more specific then I wil.

"North Palace? Where is the palace and what was your position?"

He asks way too many questions. Should I answer him correctly? But what if he send me back. I don't want to go back. This place is better than the palace. They will kill me for running from there.

"Queen, you don't need to worry anymore. You are under my protection. No one will dare hurt you."

He keeps saying that no one will hurt me anymore and he will help me but who will save me from him. He is strong enough to kill me withing minutes.

But I think I will answer him honestly cause I don't have any other option any way I don't want to make him angry.

"I lived in the basement of the palace and I was the slave to king himself but I don't exactly know where the palace is exactly but I did run towards the south of the palace to reach the forest and the cliff."

I hope he doesn't send me back to home, "NORTH PALACE."

__________

Please vote, share and comment.
-priyanka.

Question:-

Are you more of a sweet person or a spice person?

Comment the answer