Chapter 3

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

____________

Pain. I can still fell the pain. The pain I wanted to escape by death. I am not dead yet I know I am alive as I can still feel the pain.

On opening my eyes I can see that I am in a room filled with white colour. White bedsheet, white walls, white curtains atleast it has more colour than the cell in which I have been living for my whole life.

Where was I? A strong wave of pain hits me when I try to get up.

"My queen please be careful two of your ribs were broken and we had to stitch some wounds on your back."

Startled by the sudden voice. I am surrounded by buff men. Men that muscular enough that I am sure they can snap my neck into half by using no power at all. They look stronger than Repear men. Are they from another gang?

How did i reach here? I remember jumping of the cliff into the uncertainty of the lake. Did the waves bring me here, is this my new destination.

My fear must have been visible at my fave cause a man standing in the southernmost corner of the room said,

"My queen, the King will be coming soon. You do not need to fear us. We mean no harm. We will keep you safe till our last breath."

Why was he calling me his queen? Are they the mythical creature Anthony talked about. Anthony frequently mentioned them. He said they still follow the hierarchy method. They may have mistaken me for some one else there is no way I am their queen right?

Where am I?  Who are they? were my initial questions. Should I be asking who am I ? too.

________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

Question:-

Team Edward or Team Jacob
Comment down below