Chapter 18

North Palace, it looks as simple as Rose has told us but this place is made on screams of innocent people who don't even know that they were tortured.

All 12 alphas have accompanied me with thier own army. We have decided to take as many as them alive back especially the young ones as they have no idea that either what they have been doing is wrong or what is happening them is wrong.

We have decided to enter the kitchen that is outside the palace first as Rose said there is as good as no possibility of any of the masters being there. We have brought trucks and jeeps so that we can send them to the royal grounds as soon as we can.

The kitchen itself was full of women who were cooking, some even had little children with them which was not at all safe.  It took a lot of coaxing to convince them to enter the truck for then to be sent back to the royal ground.

Upon further entering the place. There was an ambush as expected. We had decided to not shift in our wolf forms until it was a dire need as most of them if not all would not know of our existence and there was no need to make them even more scared than they already are.

Even though we were trying not to kill people many of them got killed because they wanted to test thier weapons.

Within next few hours people from the while palace except the king and the basement were already out and on their way to the royal grounds.

The top floor was sound proof so no sound of the ambush had reached apparently the king. The only thing that roamed through my mind after seeing not only the condition of the people here is how strong my mate is.

My strong mate.

Please share,vote and comment.
-priyanka.