Chapter 2

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

-----------

The gamma of my pack has just informed me that there has a problem occured near the lake at the edge of our territory.

My wolf is extremely happy and excited for some reason which is known to none. My wolf being happy is not a daily occurance at all. Being an Alpha King is a tiresome and pressuring position and not having a soul mate just adds to it.

A strong scent of dark chocolate mixed with coffee fills my nose and consumes all my senses as I near the lake. This is agitating me to no end.

On reaching the shore I can see a petite human girl drenched and fainted who is laid in between of the wolf divers. They must have pulled the small human out.

Mate! Mate! The human is our mate!

That is all my wolf keeps repeating and that is all I can focus on. The small petite human is our mate, our Soul mate, th other half of my soul. A gift from the goddess herself.

The moon goddess had chosen a human mate for us. A human strong enough to rule the kingdom of werewolf beside me . I can feel my wolf getting impatient he wants his mate away from all the dangers. In the safety and warmth of his arms.

We can hear a strong heartbeat coming from the small petite human's drenched body which very much meant that she was still alive.

The kingdom has gotten it's queen. At last the queen of all the werewolves has arrived to rule.

A queen to support and rule beside the king, to fill the kindom with kindness, innocence, love and light the kingdom had never seen before. To heal the kingdom from all the sorrows it has seen or is going to see.

A human queen for the kingdom of werewolves to free us all of all the pain and sorrow.

Please share, comment and vote.
-priyanka.