Chapter 4

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.

___________

The pack doctor just informed me that the queen had woken up looked quite scared and apprehensive of us. I am not shocked by the amount of bruises she had on her body in different stages of healing I would have been concerned if she was not scared by us.

I will earn her trust all i want is to own her and to be owned by her.

I can smell her fear as soon as I reach the hospital room door. I can see her sitting stiff and uptight on the bed looking around with scared expression but curious eyes. She is adorable.

"Queen need not worry. You are safe here. Others are dismissed."

With in minutes we were all alone in the room. I am sure the men scared her by their physique.

"I am Dimitri, the King of werewolves and you are my mate, my gift from the moon goddess making you the queen of the werewolves."

She make a cute adorable face with the same curious eyes. It's like she wants to ask something but is scared to ask almost like asking for permission.

"You are allowed to speak and do things as you wish here. You are the queen above anyone. You don not need anyone's permission."

"Are you the mythical moon creatures Anthony always talked about. He was fascinated with them. He kept talking about weird things like talking through minds and something about shifting.'

A wave of jealousy hits us when she takes name of Anthony. We have revealed ourself to human years ago. How does she now not know me is a mystery? Who is she?

_____________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

Comment a random fact about you in the comment section. Please don't be a silent reader.