Chapter 8

Hope, you like the update. If you do please don't forget to vote and comment. Please don't be a silent reader.
______________

"Rose."

It suits her perfectly. She is delicate yet beautiful but when you reach closer you will see the thorns of ignorance and innocence protecting her from the dark sides of the world.

"Can you tell me more about the moon creatures?"

She has such a curious soul which amazes me to no end. She is like a small child who is wants to see and understand the amazes of the world but does not even know the basics yet.

"Yes of course queen.  The moon goddess created three moon creatures in this world which were pure breeds, werewolf and the shifters...."

The wonder in her eyes lights up my dark world so brightly that I don't think the sun can ever do.

"Pure breeds are the ones which are just wolves and do not have any part of human in their soul.

Werewolves are the creatures that have both human and wolf part in their soul and can shift into their wolf, who is a total different creature anytime they want.

Shifters are just humans who can shift into wolves but do not share any part of their soul with a wolf which makes their wolf part just a body shape and it is not another part of them. They can't communicate with them."

I will never get tired of seeing the sense of satisfaction in her eyes of learning something new.

"Does that mean there is a wolf inside you which you can talk to that is a little spooky if you think of it but maybe it is good you will never be lonely."

She is so adorable. I will make sure this never changes and I will bring down the North Palace and break it into so many pieces that no body will ever be able to even think of  bringing it back. I wonder how many more people are there in the palace. I will make sure to free them.

"Are there different kingdoms of all moon creatures?"

I can not help but let out a small chuckle when she says moon creatures.

"No werewolves mostly are the majority of the kingdom but that does not make pure breeds or shifters any less. we all live together in harmony. Shifters are extremely rare and spread in different packs where as pure breeds are the wolves who live in the outskirts of the forest which back in the day helped us keep our cover but now we don't need a cover but they prefer to live there. So Yes we all live together."

I hope she will soon meet the pack. I just love the name she has given us
"moon creatures."

___________

Please share, vote and comment.
-priyanka.

Question:- What are your thoughts on Rose please tell me? I would love some feedback.