🌹Chapter One🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER ONE🌹

"Miss Ace, your three o'clock client is here" Trina Scott says in a joyful voice as she enters my office. I give her a kind smile. "Thank you, Miss Scott. I will be right there" I tell her and she leaves my office to go to her own that is just beside mine.

Standing up and fixing my clothes I head out of my office and into the hallways where I'm met with happy faces and joyful people. Some chatting along while working, others just working. I greet most of them when I walk past them and they always happily greet back.

The meeting room is just on the end of the hallway and it's rather easy to go there and I rather enjoy seeing the happy employees while they work. I also always chat with those who are in a chatty mood and I don't mind about it at all because socializing is a part of life.

Opening the door I'm met with a large meeting table but however only two men are sitting by it, dressed in their finest sit no doubt. "Gentlemen, welcome to Ace Inc. I am Rose Ace, the CEO of this wonderful company" I tell them while I shake their hands and then I sit down in my chair that is for the CEO.

Which is the best feeling in the world. "I am Carl Locke the CEO of Locks Tech and this is my co CEO and son Liam Locke. We are honored to meet the woman behind the company and we would be most exited to be signing this deal with you" One of them says, the older one.

Smiling at them. "As am I. This is a new age for us all. With your technology and my company backing you the world we know will become better and safer" I tell them. The deal we need to sign is on the table in front of us and pens have been laid out.

I've read this deal over and over again and have my lawyers read over it so many times as it is expected because doing business is not as easy as it may sound. The world doesn't much like a business that's rivaling their favorite one and many want to take advantages of me which I won't allow.

"Then let us sign this deal and welcome a new era" Mr. Locke says as he picks up a pen and signs the deal. Because he created the deal he signs it first before I do and I already know that nothing has changed on the deal because it has been in my safe keeping for some time.

Both of them sign their names at the bottom of the deal before they turn the deal towards me. Picking up my pen that I always use and has become my favorite because it was the pen that I used to sign the deal to this building that I have built the company in, and I sign the deal where my name is supposed to go.

A smile makes its way on their faces as I write the last letter of my name. "Congratulations Miss Ace, the world will thank us all for this" Mr. Locke says before I shake their hands once again. "I congratulate you both, Mr. Locke and Mr. Locke" I tell them.

"Now we must leave as our own business needs our presence" He says and my eyes travel to his son who has not uttered a word since he came here but I'm sure he's just shy. There are rumors that he is mute but that is none of my business and rumors are something to not listen to.

We all stand up and I shake hands once more before they take their leaves. Once I exit the meeting room people are clapping and cheering. Probably have heard the good news. "Ace Inc is officially becoming the first company to challenge Knight Inc and we will win this war" I tell them all and they clap louder.