🌹Chapter Seven🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER SEVEN🌹

"It's betting late, I think you should go back to your apartment" I tell Lena once I had taken a look at the clock to see that it's eleven in the evening, but strangely I don't feel tired, not even a little but, perhaps that is because I slept for so long last night, a night that I'm going to forget about.

We've been in my office since she came here crying but none of us have cried or thought of those things that have happened to us before, she as helping me work because she does have office experience and she does work in an office. She shakes her head. "I can't go there. He's there and I can't face him" She tells me desperately.

I think she's been avoiding going home for some time now and now I understand why. "It's all right, you don't have to go there if you don't want to. You can stay with me" I tell her with a smile. She nods her head. "Thank you so much" She says.

"You are welcome" I tell her with a soft and friendly smile. I sit by my desk and I work on my computer while she is working on some papers. "Rose?" She asks after a couple of minutes of silence. "I think you need to see this" She says and when I look up to see her, her face has paled and her eyes are widened.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, getting confused at this and I'm scared to find out. She hands me a paper which I take and I read over it and just like her, my face falls completely when I read the paper and what is on it. "This can't be happening" I tell her and myself.

I stand up and walk out of my office, angrily and shocked. I had to reread this paper over and over again until I had read it about five times to be sure that this is exactly what I think it is. If this gets out, I'm ruined and I mean it ruined. This can't happen to me.

When I look around I notice that everyone has already left and it looks like no one been here for some time, even the cleaning crew is over with their work. Lena and I stayed here later than normally and I'm never here this late but I guess everyone went home hours ago.

I go back into my office and throw myself at my chair with sadness. "What am I going to do?" I ask Lena who looks at me with a look of sorrow. "I don't know but we will figure it out. I swear to you" She says as she comes over to me and hugs me.

Just today we have exchanged about a three dozen hugs but those hugs are all needed and both of us are a hug person, besides hugs are really necessary. "I know. I don't know how" I tell her. I can't get rid of the words that were written about on that paper.

"We'll do it together" Lena tells me and I look up to her to see the warm smile on her face trying to comfort me in times of need and this is a time when I need comfort. Something is always going wrong in my life, expect this company and now I'm on the verge of losing everything.

"But we should deal with this together tomorrow because I'm so tired and I just want to lie down" She says which makes both of us giggle. She lets out a yawn that tells me that she really is tired and I smile at her. "Yeah, of course" I tell her as we stand up and tale care of everything, like putting out the trash and making everything clean for tomorrow.

"Why is there a rose in the bin?" She asks me with one eyebrow lifted and I sigh. I had forgotten all about that from all the work and everything that went on earlier with Lena that it just slipped my mind. I shrug at her. "Just a gift from you know who" I tell her and her shocked face grows even more.