🌹Chapter Thirty - Three🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE🌹

Waking up the next morning was like waking up in heaven. The sun was lighting up my room and the happiness soared through me like nothing I've ever experienced. Instantly hen my eyes open I lift my hand up to see if the two rings are on my finger to see if it were all a dream.

The thought of the things that happened last night being a dream hurts me to o much. But, I feel a sense of relief when I do see them on my finger and I'm able to rest a bit. My eyes just continue to stare at the rings, not believing that this did happen to me last night and somehow I couldn't be happier.

The smile on my face is a proof of that. I just can't stop smiling and my cheeks are aching too much that I'm wondering if I did smile throughout the whole night or something or if it is just form last night because I did smile a lot, or at least more than for the last couple of days.

Perhaps this is one of the things that when you've been lazy and have too much work and then you hit the gym, the next day every muscle in your body is aching and throbbing. Yeah, it's like that, or sort of like that. Anyway, I get out of bed and to the bathroom.

Taking a quick shower to refresh myself and to help my smile drop. I've been smiling too much and I love it and I love smiling but I think I need to stop smiling for a bit otherwise I will be known as the smiling woman and I'm not really looking forward to that title.

I go to my closet to try to find clothes that would make me look beautiful but then again I know that I also need something to impress him. Somehow I have this thing that I need to impress Alexander but I so do it because I want to feel beautiful.

After all the pain that I've been through I need the self-esteem to be high and my mental health perfect. I can't break down and I will not break down. Now or ever. I am strong and I will get through this because there is only happiness and joy that is the next chapter of my life.

Picking something is harder than I thought but I do find something cute but not too cute and elegant but not too elegant and I'm actually liking this look. I start dressing myself and while I'm doing so I hum a song that I heard last night. I might not like the music that very much but some of it was quite catchy and it just got stuck in my brain.

Having myself humming it over and over again, but that does not mean that I like it. I don't like it, in fact the more I repeat it in my brain the more I dislike it. But, what can I do about it? Perhaps get another song to hum but I don't find anything else in my mind.

When I'm dressed and fresh and feeling amazing, I go out of my room and see that everything has been cleaned from last night and it must have been done this morning or right after the gala, I'm not sure. After Alexander gave me the second ring I pretty much went to bed.

Walking downstairs and into the dining room, I see that not only my mom but also Alexander and Lena are sitting there chatting like no tomorrow. I really hope mom doesn't say anything to embarrass me, I don't need that. Now that I'm engaged and about to marry him.

"Morning, Rosie" Mom says, being the first to notice me come in. Alexander stands up from his chair and walks over to me. "Good morning" He says to me before he kisses my cheek. And they redden when he does that as the blood just rushes all to my cheeks. Now, there is no make-up to hide the blush.