🌹Chapter Thirty - Two🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO🌹

All the people have gathered around in a half moon shape around the door of the kitchen but they do stand a bit back. But that isn't what catches my eyes first and has made me drop my jaw. I'm completely shocked at the moment and it feels like my heart has just stopped.

In front of me is Alexander Knight but he's on one of his knees with a velvet colored box that is open and a ring that I'm quite familiar with sits there. The ring that I found outside and I took into my room. He has a smile on his face and love in his eyes. Slowly I walk over there.

"Rose Ace, you are the woman that has taken my heart and I love you more than anything in this big world we live in. Will you make me the happiest man alive and become my wife? Will you marry me, Rose?" He asks and I'm shocked beyond shockness and I don't even know what to think.

My eyes look up from him and meet my mom. She nods her head at me and everyone else is looking at me in the intention as my mom. I know what they all want me to say. I get tears in my eyes, but those are happy tears. Tears of joy and I don't let them fall. I open my mouth and utter a single world. "Yes" I whisper, loud enough for him to hear it but perhaps not for everyone.

He jumps up and takes the ring out of the box. Holding my hand out and allowing him to put the ring on my finger. Before I could so anything else he picks me up and slams his lips into mine. Clapping and cheering in the background just becomes distant sound as I close my eyes and kiss him back.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

Alexander hasn't let go of me since I said yes to him and somehow I don't want him to. I like his arms around me. I can't stop smiling, I just feel so happy and I know that I should be trying to murder him right now but I'm not. I'm happy that I'm marrying him. The thought hasn't even sunk in yet.

I'm actually going to marry him. My heart is pounding in my chest and that one sentence is swirling around in my mind, over and over and over again, like never ending tornado. My face is begging me to stop smiling but I don't feel like I can. The happiness inside of me makes me smile even wider.

"You look absolutely stunning, Rose" Alexander whispers to me and the blush makes its way to my cheeks. I'm so glad that I did put on some make-up, otherwise everyone would've seen how tomato looking I am right about now under all that make-up. "You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Knight" I speak.

Wanting to me tally slap my forehead for calling him by his surname and not his first name. "We are to be married, I believe it is time you call me Alex" He tells me and I blush even further, is that even possible at this point. My eyes look down to my fingers to see the ring.

When I found it, I never thought about putting it on because I believed it belonged to someone else, even after I found out that it read 'Marry me Rose' and I really need to slap my forehead since I'm so stupid for not having to figured this out. He had been hinting to propose to me.

I don't even know how he did it but I'm sensing it has something to do with my mother and I will have to have a little chat with her about it. The gala has continued on but this time everyone is congratulating us. I notice Lena in a corner looking sad and my heart aches for her.

"I will just a minute" I tell him and wiggle myself out of his grip on me, even when it wasn't that tight and I did not mind it. He says something but I don't catch it as I walk over to Lena. She's all alone and it hurts me to see her like this. I go over to her and hug her.