🌹Chapter Sixteen🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER SIXTEEN🌹

Alexander had harshly pushed me aside and went straight to Killian who has a look of fear on his face, as do I, I think. I think this is the first time that I might actually be really afraid of the man that I've fallen in love with that does scare me so much. He ruthlessly picks him up by his shirt and throws him on the table.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!?!" He yells at him with sop much anger and fury in his tone that it makes me tremble in fear. This kind of fear is something that I had not expected I would feel for him. Killian gives me a sad look but also one of fear and he's begging me to do something.

"Alexander, stop. Let him go!" I call out, as I approach them but I don't think Alexander does noticed or even heard me. He doesn't look like he was listening, like he has tuned out everything around him and is only focused on his anger for Killian which is really frightening to me because when you think about, he's going to kill him with this anger in his body.

I walk slowly over to them and I touch his shoulder. He's waiting for Killian to speak but he's too afraid of him right now. Alexander doesn't look like he noticed when I touched him, as would be expected as he's lost in his anger. I don't think I remember his anger to be this bad. Sure, he would yell at someone but this is like another level of angry and that really scares me.

"Let him go!" I yell louder than last time which makes his head snap to me and I can see that his eyes soften but not too much as they are filled with anger one again. However he does let go of Killian's shirt and backs a little but no one can see past the glare of hatred in his eyes.

Killian stands up and fixes himself but he does go a little behind him. "You can't storm in here and attempt to beat someone up. Grow up, Alexander and I want the two of you out of my apartment and if I learn that you fought in any way shape or form, I will have to school you properly. Do we understand each other?" I ask.

Now it's my turn to get angry and Alexander does give me a guilty and apologetic look and he has his head low. "I'm sorry, Rose" He says and somehow my brain got the idea to smile at him but I shake my head a little and my brain comes back to reality and I stop smiling. He would think that I'm on his side.

I hear Killian come from behind me. "You can control him. Don't forget that" He whispers into my ear which makes me smile a little. There is a hint of truth in that sentence. I mean, I did stop him from murdering his best friend but would never admit that he has a best friend.

Killian walks past me and Alexander and leaves us alone, which I did not want. "I truly am sorry" He says and I can tell that he means it but his apologies will mean nothing if he doesn't stop acting like this. "You need to get your anger handled. There are programs for that, I sure one of them is fit for you" I tell him as I smirk a bit.

I would never have thought that the Alexander Knight would have to get help for anger issues as some would even say he's a god or something because everyone is talking about him, but on the other hand he is also human with human problems. "I wouldn't let my face be seen in those stupid things. I already have my cure" He says to me and this time it's his time to smirk.

"Eww, I'd rather date a frog" I tell him which does make his face fall a bit which does satisfy me, but only just a little. "Now, you can leave now. I will see you tomorrow" I tell him and he nods his head. I really thought that he was going to say something more but it does look like he stopped himself and he turns around and goes to the door.