🌹Chapter Twenty - Seven🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN🌹

Dialing Caitlyn's number, I wait for her to pick up. I had taken the phone with me up to my room so that mom wouldn't her the conversation that I'm about to have with her, she would get the wrong idea and I'm finally on good terms with my mother after seven months of us not speaking or talking to each other which I do like.

It truly broke me when my mother and I had a fall out and we did not even speak to one another and I did not like it. But, now I not going to ruin the relationship with my mom again.

"Have you made up your mind?" She says right when she picks up, doesn't even say the normal hello or anything like that. "Yes, I have. I've decided that I'm not going to sue your services. I don't want anyone dead" I tell her. She makes a disappointing sound. "Well, I figured but if you ever want anything to happen to have happened to anyone, just give me a call. I can make it look like an accident" She says and I gasp out.

She talked so casually as if this is the most normal thing in the world and maybe to her it is, but to me, it isn't. Killing people and making it look like an accident is not all right. "Thank for the kind offer but I'm afraid I have to decline" I tell her, strongly on my end because I really don't want her to do anything to anyone, even if they do deserve it.

It's not right and it will never be right. "All right" Caitlyn says and then hangs up on the phone and I breathe a bit easier than before. One problem down, just a hundred left and this time I'm meaning it. From the moment I woke up this morning all I've been doing is try to solve everything that is wrong in my life and that is sort of working.

Well, the only thing I have done is call Caitlyn. Knowingly that it has to be the first thing I had to do, and I also needed to prevent her from killing anyone, even that fact shocks me to the core. I set the phone down and go downstairs where my mom is on the phone. "Just make sure it will be ready" She says.

Her back is facing me and she hasn't noticed me here and I walk into the room and then sit down on the couch where she does hear me and she jumps up from and then hangs up on the phone. I give her a strange look but then again this could've been work but that is still very strange.

I shake that fact off for now, I have the gala to worry about now. "We need to talk about the food now since we need to order that beforehand" She says and hands me yet another binder that has ideas of food and I look through it. Most of the food there is something that is fancy.

"Yes, sure. We can do whatever this all is but I want to order the cake. I know how I want it to look like and I know it will be perfect" I tell her and she smiles at me. "I figured. Now, I need to tell you that later today, I've set you up with an dress maker, trust me, she's the best. She designs all my dresses" Mom says.

"And, she will be doing your dress but I know you want to have your ideas and she will listen to that and you two will work together. But, do keep in mind that she does not like other people telling her what to do. Well, she doesn't like people in general but making clothes for people is what she does" Mom says and nervously laughs.

Something's fishy around here but I can't figure it what it is. Maybe it's nothing and I'm just being paranoid here, questioning everything because of everything that has happened and everyone that have been betraying me over and over again. "Oh, and one more thing, she does scare a lot of people, she's a goth you know but the clothes she makes are wonderful. Trust me" She continues and I smile.