🌹Chapter Thirty - Nine🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE🌹

Lena and I get into her car and put on the seat belts. "Before we go to the spa, can we go somewhere else?" I ask her as if I were asking my mom and I were a small child or something. She hums a response. "Since we have his credit card, I was thinking that we could go shopping" I tell her and I look at her face as her normal looks turns into a smile that I recognize quite well.

Lena has always been the one that likes to cause trouble and she loves shopping. When we were in school and she found out that I was the daughter of a business woman she stole the card that my mom gave me to use which had so much money on it and went. On a shopping spree.

That night I got a call from my mom and she was congratulating me for spending money since I've never really been the type of person that spends a lot of money shopping and buy other stuff, just see my apartment which doesn't even have all the furniture in it. Mom said that she felt happy that I was spending money on myself.

I didn't want Lena to get in trouble so I told my mom that I did spend that money on myself and my new friend. She was so happy about it but a couple of months later I told her the truth which she appreciated and she didn't even get Lena in trouble, she actually started liking her and wanted Lena to me my best friend.

And after that Lena and I bonded a little bit more. "I'm in" She tells me and I smile. "You've gotten wicked" She tells me and I shrug. "Not really but I do want to get back at him for going behind my words since I told him that he couldn't come into my meetings again and he disobeyed it and did it anyway, even if we just so happen to need him. Still the point is that he can't come into my meetings" I tell her.

"I thought you weren't going to marry him for five years, has that changed?" She asks me and I shake my head. "Nope, but I'm giving him one last change since he did end up helping us with this meeting but I still want to show him that he can't mess with me. Thought that he would've learned his lesson when we humiliated him a couple of months ago" I tell her.

"Yeah, good times. You show him, girl, that no man can beat you or top you. And now that the wedding is still on, I don't need to worry about that. But, you're going to have to get married to him soon because not only do I want this ship to sail but I want to have little nephews and nieces running around soon" Lena says which makes me freeze and gape at her.

"Lena I'm not married yet and I don't intend to be married until this winter or next winter and even then I don't want children until a couple of years later. Right now I need to focus on my career and the company and when I have children I want to take care of them myself and love them, not let some nanny or babysitter takes care of them. To be able to do that I'd have to have stability in the company which it isn't right now since the company is new and still growing" I tell her.

I'm not only shocked but surprised and I don't even know what to think right about now. How can she even say such a thing? Lena knows that I've always wanted children but only couple of years after being married. "You overthink this whole thing. You just do it without the cucumber skin and then pop, a baby cooking in the belly" Lena says.

I burst out laughing at her words and it made me laugh so much. This is so funny, I don't think I've ever heard that way of describing that thing which makes me wonder how she ever came up with that idea of saying that but something tells me that I really don't want to know how she did come up with it.