🌹Chapter Thirteen🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTEEN🌹

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" Alexander says as we sit down in my office after having been questioned by the media for hours and it was hard. "Speak for yourself" I spat at him. I'm angry at him for what he did say, which I did not agree to. "You're angry" He says and I roll my eyes. Sometimes he's just so oblivious and at other times not and it's honestly making me go insane like with everything that has to do with him.

He always pushed my buttons to the limit and I'm tired of it. "You think?" I ask but I wasn't looking for an answer for this question. I'm hella angry at him and that doesn't even cover all the anger from the past because I think if I let my anger out on him I might explode from it and that is not happening, not now or ever. I will just have to keep my anger.

He sighs and looks at me. "Come on Rose, tell me what's bothering you and I'll fix it" He says and I roll my eyes again. Who is this guy? He's so strange and weird and not like the Alexander Knight that is the real him. When he pretended to be nice to win me over before was just that, pretend but I will not fall for it this time.

"You really want me to say it?" I ask him, angry of course and my tone is filled with angry but that doesn't even cover half of the anger I have. For what he did to me this morning is something that I'm not sure I can forgive. "I"m sure I an guess but just to be safe I wouldn't want to add more to the list" He says and winks at me and yet again I roll my yes at him.

Who does he think he is? "For one you call me Miss Ace, and what was that you said in the interview, oh yes 'We're soon to be married'. Maybe that pissed me off" I tell him. He really had to have me say it, it just makes me even angrier just saying it. He puts up a guilty look but that doesn't work on me.

"Now everyone will think we're actually dating and I can't let that happen. I will never date you, Mr. Knight and now we are nothing more than business partners and co-CEO's. Now, I would like you to leave my office and bother someone else" I say to him, and I can see it on his face that he knows he should leave and it's good that he does because if he doesn't I might just strangle him.

He doesn't say anything after that and leaves my office and a good thing too. He's going to get on my nerves until I actually do strangle him which I will have to keep my hands off him to make sure that doesn't happen. Besides it's not like I want him to touch me, It will make feelings I don't want to deal with surface.

"Finally some peace and quiet" I say to myself as I stand up from my chair and go to the couch. I set an alarm to wake me up in two hours, that will at least give me some time to sleep because I'm too tired right now, as I haven't gotten much sleep lately and I'm literally going to fall down soon if I don't get some sleep.

I close my eyes and just let the sleep take over me, but my thoughts have another plan. They keep thinking of that interview we had with over two dozen reporters and what was said. Like the fact that he said we were going to get married. This just complicates everything for me and my life and my company.

I will just have to publicly break off with him but if that happens people will shame me and I can't let that happen. I've seen other people's businesses crumble to the ground because they broke things off with their special someone and they never build it again, which doesn't help me. With that on my mind, I fall asleep.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

Two hours later I wake up by the alarm clock and I do feel well rested and I think this really paid off going to sleep and no one interrupted me. I open my eyes to see that Alexander Knight is in my office, sitting in my chair. I spoke too soon. "What are you doing here? And get out of my chair" I say as I stand up and walk angrily over to him.