🌹Chapter Forty - Three🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - THREE🌹

I love this all and I love him so much. With my whole heart. I'm not even sure that I can put the love that I feel for him into words, there is just no way to describe this love and I'm not sure that I even want to explain it. I break our kiss and looking his eyes. "I love this" I tell him and he smiles down at me.

"I know. I had some help. Also I know you" He says and smirks. He and his smirks are something that I'm going to have to fix later on because he needs to smile much more often than he does. "I'm sure Lena helped you and that she was in on it" I say with my eyebrow raised. He nods his head at me and I smile.

"After all the pain that we've made you go through, we felt that it was our job to make it up to you and make you feel loved. Now, why do you think that I gave you my credit card?" He asks me and I give him a questionable look. Doesn't he know the answer to that question since he told it to be?

"Because you wanted me to spend your money?" I say in more of a question type of thing. My eyes go around the room again to look at all the roses, I just love roses and I love how the smell is in this room and I just love everything about this. "No.. well, yes but that wasn't really the reason behind it, I only said it to annoy you" He says and I raise one of my eyebrows at him which make him grow nervous.

"I wanted to make you feel beautiful and happy with yourself after everything. And what better way than to give your credit card and have you buy whatever you wanted, thinking for revenge but I know you enjoyed it. I, however did not enjoy the call from the bank. It seems Lena went overboard" He says and we both laugh.

"Lena, going overboard? You must be joking" I say to him sarcasticly and he chuckles while I giggle. "Anyway... it did not care how much money was spent on you as long as it put that smile on your face" He says and I laugh. I can feel the blush rise to my cheeks as the blood flows in my veins.

"Now that you know, I would like to ask you on a date with me tonight, officially?" He asks and I giggle. He did ask me before but I knew that there was something wrong with it. "Only if I get to know the time" I hint and he chuckles. We can't go on a date unless I know the time otherwise it would begin and I would still be in the shower, that would not be good for either one of us and it would also be so embarrassing, not only for me but also for him.

"I will pick you up at seven" He whispers. His husky voice sends shivers down my spine and even now after so long of knowing him, minus the seven months that we couldn't see each other for two reasons, his voice still affects me in ways that I can't describe, I suppose that is part of being in love.

I smile at him and I'm still blushing like a tomato or something. "Is there going to be something else now or can I go back to work?" I awkwardly ask, I needed to ask because I do have work but on the other hand I still want to be here with him and in his arms. Feeling his arms around me makes me want to faint.

"We are going to work" He says and chuckles at my question. "We?" I ask him and he nods his head. "You always forget that we are in business together and I would like to be with you now and not just your meetings" He tells me and I can already tell that there is no changing his mind on this. I won't be able to convince him to not work with me, or at least work with me in my office and not in separate offices.

Not that I don't like working with him, it's just that he's the type of person that takes over everything and shuts me down and I can't argue and I love him and I don't want to anger him and everything just gets confusing and hard and difficult and I would rather not have that happen.