🌹Chapter Three🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THREE🌹

"Oh, my, god. That dress looks fabulous on you. Makes you look less fat" Lena says and I gape at her as I look down my body. "I'm not fat!" I practically yell at her. Has she gone insane or is she just being weird like she normally is? "No, but you could be" She says as if I was supposed to know that.

I roll my eyes at her as I close the doors of my apartment and we walk down the stairs. I didn't even allow her inside because I don't want her to see the roses on the floor and the crumbled up note that I'm not going to think about. He's in the past and he will stay in the past.

"Anyway, you do look hot" She tells me and I smile to myself. It makes me feel good when someone complements me because I don't get those that very often, except for the ones that I hear every day of how amazing I was when I won that award or how good image I am to the community.

But that is all I've done and no one's complimented on how I looked or if that color suited me or whatever. I don't even know why I think like that now. Before I never cared what I wore and sometimes I still do but there is this part of me that has been scarred by him and now I feel like I'm not good enough in my looks or outfits.

"You look amazing as well" I tell her as we exit the building and walk over to her car. Which is a new one. Her boyfriend and her that are now together sold both of their old cars and combined the money and bought a newer better one that now they like so much that sometimes Lena drives it just to drive it.

I sit in the passenger seat while she of course sits in the driver's seat and when we've both put on our seat belts she drives off. "So, there's this girl working with me and she's sooo annoying. I mean she thinks that just because she got a great body that everyone is going to bow down before her and do everything for her. Honestly I can't believe her" Lena rambles on while she drives.

"She's so spoiled and it's annoying me to the core and not the good and satisfying core but anyway, her voice is so high-pitched and annoying that I feel like throwing a stabler at her that will land on her mouth and stable it together. That would be so much fun" She continues and I giggle.

Sometimes Lena is just too weird, even for me and that's saying something. "What if her voice is just like that?" I ask her, I mean her voice can't be that high-pitched that it annoys someone to the core. Lena shrugs. "What good does it come to talk like she's drunk on helium?" She asks me.

If I'm being honest, I'd say that Lena is just crazy right about now since no one can be drunk on helium or I don't think so. "Where are we going?" I ask her as we take a left turn but the club that we sometimes go to is on the right side. Lena looks nervous at my question but tries to hide it.

She's hiding something, I can feel it and now I want to know what that is. I raise one of my eyebrows at her when we stop at a red light and she looks at me. I can practically see the tears of sweat run down her face. "Just somewhere.... gosh, do you have to be that imitating?" She asks as I chuckle at her.

But I just continue to stare at her like that, hoping that she crack and tell me. It doesn't take her that much to break from the look I give her. "Fine... we'regoingtoanewclub" She says sot fast that I didn't catch what she was saying. "What was that?" I ask her.

The green light comes and she drives off again. She sighs. "We're going to a new club" She tells me, just like if a child were to tell his mother that he broke something and feels so badly about it. Why does she fell almost bad about this? It doesn't make any sense to me.