🌹Chapter Nine🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER NINE🌹

"Tell me, Mr. Knight what you wish to talk to me about so it can be dealt with and you leave my office" I say to him annoyingly. The longer he stays here the more I want to murder him for the pain he has caused me. He doesn't know how much I cried myself to sleep and how much agonizing pain I was in, it felt like death.

He only smirks at me. He knows that I know that this amuses him while it annoys me and now I'm confusing my brain. I can't even think straight around him and that needs to stop. I raise an eyebrow when I don't get an answer after about a minute or two.

"Today" I tell him which does break him away from his thoughts, with only god knowing what horrible ideas of pain he wants me to go through by his hands. "Rose, you know I always get what I want. One way or another" He begins but he stops himself.

I roll my eyes. So this is what he wanted to talk to me about? He can email it to me, I won't read it but at least I won't have to hear him. I hate him so much it hurts. I hate him so much that I love him. I mentally slap myself. I can't think like that.

He broke my heart. I used to love him... still do. I'm just going to shut down my mind for a moment so that I won't have to listen to myself about this. "Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. Just get to the point so you can annoy someone else" I say harshly.

The longer he is here the more my feelings for him will surface after I locked them away and hid the key, but the key being him close to me. Then I have to remind myself that he never cared about me at all, I was just some business deal he wanted to close.

The thought burns my heart. "Then you should know that what I want is you and I will get you, even if you happen to be a challenge but you should know something about me..." He says before he stops himself. He leans closer to me in his chair and I'm thankful for the desk to be here otherwise he would have been so close that I would be able to feel his breath on my skin.

The very thought of that brings shivers down my spine. "I don't back away from a challenge. So, you can push me away, tell me you hate me... which I know you don't and you can even date someone else but in the end... you are mine" He says and chills goes around my whole body just by his words.

It takes everything in me to shut down the image of him and me kissing. "Is that all? Then you can get the hell out of my office and never come back" I tell him and I watch as his face falls. Was he really expecting me to just jump into his arms and kiss him.

That does sound very tempting but I'm not going to. Alexander only smiles at me, no smirks or anything. Just a plain smile and I got to say that his smile is beautiful, like the rest of him, a Greek God. Ok, he really needs to go because I'm not going to be able to stop myself if this continues.

"I'm not done, Rose" He tells me and smirks, great. There's more. This day just keeps getting worse and worse and I'm not even sure if it will get better if this continues because from the moment I woke up in the morning, the day sucked.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

It's been seven minutes since he left and it's such a relief for me, I don't think I can make it another second with him in the room without wanting to kiss him or tell him that I love him and I'm officially going crazy right about now. I sit alone in my office and I hold the blackmail paper in my hands.