🌹Chapter Forty - Seven🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN🌹

From the moment that I woke up this morning or rather rudely woken up by Lena and my mother, I've been questioned by them and had to tell them everything that happened last night. I really felt like I was in a police station and the police officers were taking my statement of things that have happened.

But, I'm thankful that I was able to tell them everything and then right now I'm in my room dressing myself so that I can visit Alexander. I've been meaning to see him all morning and it have already passed a couple of hours. Somehow I'm longing to see him, and I think that is my love that is craving him.

The silence is something that I've been praying for since the moment that I was woken by them. And now I finally have the silence and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. I dress myself rather simply because the weather is nice outside and also I'm not going to be doing that much, only to Alexander.

Perhaps I will stay there for some time but then I will return here but then again I really don't want to talk to Lena nor my mom for some time now. My voice is hurting and my mouth is aching from talking this much. Also my cheeks feel like they're going to fall off. Only a result from all the smiling that I did last night and this morning.

When I was telling the story of what Alexander and I did on our date and at the carnival, I couldn't stop smiling and to Lena and my mom, it was adorable and only something that is a sign that I'm truly in love. Lena was almost stuck to my hip, she wanted to know everything and see how I was acting when I was speaking.

Something about how my movements show exactly how I'm feeling inside and how my feelings are in the story. I never understand her logic but then again this is Lena we're talking about. She doesn't make any sense to me but then again, when has she ever made any sense?

Lena is the type of friend that does strange things and you don't know why but they do make the friendship much more interesting and you can't help but enjoy it and laugh at it. Lena makes everything just so much more fun and I do like her as a friend and I do like having her as a friend, and I wouldn't know what I'd do without her in my life.

I head out of my bedroom when I'm all dressed and I try to go as silent as I possible am able to because I don't want to attract attention so that Lena or my mom hear me going out. I only told them that I was going to the bathroom and not changing clothes and going out.

I sneak out of the house and enter the car. I had run my mom's driver to come and get me so that I wouldn't need to ask Lena or my mom for it since you know, I don't even want to talk to them at the moment. I really do love them, love them so much but they and especially together can be... how do I say this... insane? Crazy? Lunatics?

She has a new driver and he doesn't talk much but that is all right. I really don't want to talk right about now. I need to rest my mouth and rest it well because I get the feeling that something is about to happen with Alexander. While I'm in the car, I look down to my phone and see that I have a couple of messages from both Lena and my mom.

Soon the car stops in front of Knight Inc and to say that I'm not nervous of going into that building would be a lie because I'm more nervous than I should be. I get out of the car and close the door behind me. The driver drives off and I'm left alone standing in front of the building that I once worked in.