🌹Chapter Twenty - Three🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE🌹

The next day, I showered, cleaned my body and hair and just made me feel clean and not as stinky and sour as I was before and I brushed my hair and dressed myself into normal clothes and not just the pajamas that I was wearing and then I felt like I was normal again, even when I don't think I will ever be normal. I looked normal at least.

I look at myself in the mirror and I notice that my body has gotten thinner, my cheekbones are more hallow and my eyes are pretty lifeless, just mixing the feelings inside of me right now. This will just have to do. I might have lost a bit of weight but that doesn't matter, I was planning that too and now I have.

"Don't trouble yourself with this, Rosie, you look beautiful" Mom says when she notices that I'm looking at myself in the mirror, trying to spot every flaw that I have on my body. She had made me shower with the door open and she was in the next room to keep an eye on me.

I suppose she just wants to make sure that nothing happens to me or I will do something to myself but I'm not that sad. "I know. I just..." I trail off because I couldn't find the right word to say. She comes into the bathroom and stands beside me. "You do look beautiful. Now come on, the gala isn't going to plan itself" She says and I giggle at her.

She practically pulls me out of the bathroom and through my room and then downstairs to the living room and makes me sit on the couch. She sits on the opposite side of me and hands me a binder that has plenty of ideas, some are from her past galas and some are from other galas, just to give ides on what this one should be.

"I was thinking of doing a winter themed gala because of the fact that we're saying goodbye to winter and welcoming the summer" Mom says and I lightly shake my head. "What about a summer or a spring themed one since summer is to be welcomed?" I ask her and she looks excitement.

"I think that's a great idea... what would I be without you?" She asks dramatically and then laughs, and I'm sure her question wasn't supposed to be answered. Something is fishy here and it's not a fish. I'm not even sure there is a fish here somewhere. I start thinking of the summer themed gala idea what we have and it's just not doing it for me.

I think so many have done something like that so we have do something entirely different. After thinking about this for a few minutes I got the perfect idea. "Or how about we do a star themed gala?" I ask her and she looks surprised and happy at the same time.

"Splendid. That's even better and I would never have thought about it on my own" She says and writes it down on a paper that has all our ideas. I go through the winder and see that some galas have flowers, some have balloons, some have stings and streamers, it I notice that all of them are different from one another.

But none of them are star themed, I'm very surprised and happy about that. It means that not many have done it and I want to do it. "But I don't want a lot of black colors. The stars are in different colors and then there are the zodiacs signs and everything like that and I think it would be better to have colors instead of black and dark colors but of course they have to be present to represent space" I tell her and she nods her head.

The binder does have a lot of information but none of them really talk to me in that sort of way, I'm not really getting any ideas off it. "How would the decorations be?" Mom asks me as we both think about it. It's pretty easy to make star decorations but to make it non-kid like it another story.