🌹Chapter Eleven🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER ELEVEN🌹

The day has come, the day that I have to choice on what I have to do. At midnight my life will be ruined and I mean ruined. I didn't sleep a wink last night and I'm too tired. I've been thinking about my options and trying to come up with ways myself on what I can do about this whole thing.

The blackmail is clear and there is nothing that I can do to avoid it unless I do one of the two options that I had been given and after a long and hard time of thinking, I finally found the thing that I want to do and I know which choice I have to choose, even when I will hate this.

On my desk the ring sits and every now and then and by that I mean often my eyes would travel to that ring and it has kept me longer awake, giving me motivation and the fact that my hate runs deep and the thought of revenge does keep me a little awake, ok, maybe that is the only reason I looked at that ring.

Sighing I look out the window to see that the world that was so quiet in the night is starting to blossom and the day is rising once again, bringing people hope and love and new opportunities in life and staying awake is clearly doing something to me.

I take my office phone and dial a number that I want to call and then I wait, and I keep waiting. Clearly they aren't awake yet but to my surprise they do pick up the phone. "I'm in" I say into the phone before they have the chance to even say hello and then I hang up.

Setting the phone back where it is supposed to be, I stand up and I'm feeling a bit dizzy. My feet haven't been moved that much for the past hours that they've gotten used to that and don't want to do what my brain tells them to do, it's either that or my brain is just really slow at sending the message to my feet that I'm walking.

Semi-walking to the couch, I sit down or rather throw myself down at it but I end up lying down. That's better even, my body is so tired that I just want to close my eyelids that have been feeling so heavy for the past few hours due to lack of sleep and just go to sleep and before I even knew it, that is what I do and with smile on my face.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

"We should wake her. We should definitely wake her" I hear someone mutter but I'm asleep and I want to stay asleep and the voices are too distant for me to go to. I'm just going back to sleep. "Yes, I believe you are correct. However, be prepared for her to throw something in your face" I hear a rather familiar voice point out.

I'm confused. What is happening. All I see is black and I can barely feel my body. I'll just go back to sleep, that's better for me to do at this point because it will feel amazing. Besides my eyelids feel like they are glued stuck and I can't open them, at all.

"I say, he wakes her up..." Another voice says before saying something else that I couldn't hear. Come on, can't a girl sleep in peace here, I'm so tired and I really want to be asleep. I was dreaming so great. I don't remember it but it was great and I want to continue that dream.

Suddenly I feel someone very close to my face. "Rose. Wake up" A soft voice whispers to me and somehow my eyes flutter open, to be met with the eyes of Alexander Knight's. He shields the light that is coming for the windows from me which is good because I really don't want to be blinded by the light.

He has a smile on his face, a smile that I just adore. All right, I'm not going there. I look around and I see Miss Scott and Lena standing further back and both of them are looking rather nervous. Did I miss something or were they always like this.