🌹Chapter Fifteen🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FIFTEEN🌹

A car is parked and it's a rather familiar car to me and I know exactly who owns it. The driver door opens and the driver steps out. I glare at them. "Well, I was hoping for a more warming welcome but I suppose your anger is all I can get, for now" They say and I roll my eyes. They really have the nerve to just show up here and try to talk to me without any anger, well I suppose they will just have to be disappointed in that fact because I am angry and I will be angry for a long time.

"I have nothing to say to you, so just hop back into your car and leave me alone" I say as I attempt to go the other direction but they step in front of me. "I've already given you space, now it's time for forgiveness" Is all that comes from them. I feel tears form in my eyes as my feelings are starting to take over me.

I can't cry, not here or anywhere. "I need to go" I say but they grab my arm and makes me turn around. "I did not raise you to be so disrespectful towards your own mother" She says and I continue to glare at her. My mother doesn't even know me anymore or what I've become because of her.

"No, you raised me in a lie. Tell me, mother, how that is any better?" I ask as I forcefully take my hand out of her grip. After seven months, almost eight now, the woman who hurt me has finally come back into my life. Did everyone just think, oh just after seven months we will show up and destroy her life once again.

She sighs and looks at me with tears in her eyes and normally that would make me guilty but did this to herself. But using her only child, her daughter as a bargaining chip to use whenever she liked. "Look, I did not come here to argue. I saw the news online" She admits and just like that, she has revealed the real reason why approaching me now.

I scoff at her. "Seriously, I thought you came here to apologize to me but you are still trying to fill your end of the deal. And for the record. I would never marry him. I would rather live in a dumpster that marry him. The press is wrong. So, goodbye mother and if you ever approach me again or try to contact me in any way, I will file a restraining order against you" I speak before I turn around and walk away from her.

I don't even look back and she doesn't even deserve it. After everything that she has done to me, she's still trying to hurt me and that makes me feel miserable, it really does. But, this is her own fault and she should just have apologized when she had the chance because now I never want to see her again.

The cold does touch me bitterly when I walk home but it's not that far and I can make it, despite the cold. Besides I have a lot to think about. It seems that the train that is my life is going off rail and crashing somewhere alone the way, bringing nothing but heartache and pain my way.

I finally make it back home and it feels amazing to be in the warmth again and it feels so relaxing to just sit down. I quickly change out of these clothes and into my pajamas and I don't think I will ever go into something like this again. Sitting by my TV I put on something to watch that I can sleep with.

Just to take my mind off certain things that I'd rather forget. Like how my life is becoming undone around me and there is nothing I can do about it and it's making me go insane. While I'm watching something I take my phone and before I even knew what I was doing I start dialing a number and press call.

It doesn't take long before the person answers the phone and I feel panicked about it. I can't believe that I'm calling him. "I'm surprised Rose, that you would call me" Alexander says and I roll my eyes. How can his voice be so hot and annoying at the same time? It's surprising annoying but I like it.