🌹Chapter Twenty - One🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE🌹

I am furious and I'm hurt and I feel betrayed. Again. I knew I should've known better. I'm so stupid. I let it happen again and I'm so dumb. The dears are streaming down my face as I make my way to my office. People looking starkly at me but I don't care. Those fifteen minutes were enough for him to tell me everything about Alexander and the plan he was too afraid to tell me last night.

I feel like breaking down, even more than I have before. I was still trying to get over my last heartbreak but this is too much. "Miss Ace, are you all right? What happened? Are you hurt?" Miss Scott asks me, worried for me but I ignore her, she's one of the reason why I'm like this and I think she knows it too.

"You know, don't know?" She asks and I know exactly what she's referring to. Nodding my head with anger I walk past her, I don't want to talk to her or anyone at this point. The tears just keep coming as I feel my already broken heart shatter into pieces that now will never be able to be put together.

When I'm in the elevator, I'm grateful that I'm all alone because I needed to hold onto the wall so I don't crumble to the ground and just let all my feelings out. Everything that I've been keeping inside of me so slowly making its way through, all the pain, the betrayal, the heartache, the lies, the anger, just everything is going out all at once and it's destroying me from the inside out.

I can't handle this anymore. The pain is too great, I can't do this. It hurts inside me, in my heart and my soul. The people try to make me happy when I pass them and some even look shocked because this is the first time that I've showed them other feelings like pain and hurt and sadness, I've always been happy around all of them, showing them that I'm strong.

But, the truth is. I'm not strong. I've never been strong. It was all a show while my body was slowly falling apart. I'm falling apart and I'm not sure if I will ever be all right again. Ignoring everyone even when I know they want help me but I can't be helped, not now and not ever. I'm unfixable and that is just how I will always be.

Going to my office I close the door and lock it, I don't need anyone coming here in and seeing me like this, even when they've seen my cry and break. It's a good thing that he's not here because I'm not so sure that I wouldn't been able to hold in all the emotions inside of me and I would most likely try to strangle him or worse.

The anger inside of me is only growing the more I think about it and I can't stop thinking about it, I keep thinking of what Killian said and how people hate me. Everyone I've ever known has betrayed and lied to me. I wonder if they even care for me at all for doing all of those things for me.

The agony in my heart hurts too much for me to handle and my heart is hurting like never before. This betrayal is worse than the last one and it hurt more than a thousand knives stabbing me over and over and over again into my heart. It looks like I'm on my own, even the one person I thought was on my side is not.

No one is taking my side and everyone is betraying me left and right. I don't have anyone I can trust and I never had anyone I could. When I look back, I realize that everything has been planned and everyone who was in that planned did it on their own free will but that does not mean they have to do this to me, why did they always hurt me? It doesn't make any sense to me why they would do this? These are people I considered my friends.

Lena, Trina Scott and finally Alexander Knight. All of them plotted against me and I care so deeply for each and every one of them, all in a different way and the fact that they would just betray me like this is horrible and cruel and wicked and so evil to me. Why would they do that.