TILL DEATH DO US APART

Warning: 18+

Fourteen.

Fifteen.

Sixteen.

I was still counting the kisses when a hand brushed my hair back, kissing my forehead. The kiss lingered there for a few more moments before the touch disappeared. 

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." My eyelids fluttered open hearing the confession from the woman in my hold. I was immediately greeted with the sight of Emie's face filled with a small smile.

"I know, little soul. I know." Arms wrapping around mine, she gave me a knowing look in return. So to show how much I really missed her, I pushed her on her back, my head dipping lower to kiss her lips.

After last night, I couldn't get enough of her. And, after sharing her soul in a true sense, I wondered if I ever could.

Before I could get lost in those new feelings, she pulled me into her warm embrace and kissed me long and slow. The need to yell at the whole house that maybe this was what love supposed to be was right there at that moment but I couldn't. 

Not until I paid for everything I did to her. 

"I-I need you again." She muttered under her breath. 

"You sure?" I asked, noticing her dark gaze. But the moment I said the words, that tender gaze turned to a glare.

"What's with these questions? You make me sound like I'm-" She paused, jerking away from me. "Like I'm jumping your bones!"

"Aren't you?"

Ok, ouch. Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

She was furious. That I was sure of at the grip she had on my cock. I didn't know if it was unintentional or not but she was killing my chance of ever becoming a father.

"Emie, darling." I gave her a meaningful nod at my crotch. "You're killing me, literally."

She had the good grace to blush.

Before she could jump from the bed and run for another week, I grabbed her arm and hauled her toward the bathroom. She let out a threatening scream with the promise of cutting off my balls but despite the protest, I could feel her shaking in anticipation.

Getting inside the bathroom, I let her stand on her feet. She was staring at me with murder in her eyes but ignoring her, I prepared the bath. I knew she was sore from last night at the way she was walking funnily. When I was sure that the bath was ready, at first I sat and then leaned forward to take her on my lap.

She was silent. Too quiet. I tried to look into her thoughts but to my surprise, she already had a wall to block me out. 

"Little soul?"

No answer.

Cursing, I wondered if I fucked up again...

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I murmured in her ears. For another few minutes, she ignored me until I finally saw her break into a chuckle.

"You are still an asshole."

My spirit lifted and I took that moment to kiss her again. She gasped out at the sudden invasion but roughly kissed me back. With still in my lap, she shifted until we were at each other's eye level.

"I'm going to say this once again that I need you and you're going to follow without any question. Comprende?" 

Hell, horny Emie was becoming my favorite Emie.