Wolf Moon

It's the winter break and I thought to watch Teen Wolf the entire series in 2 weeks. I made my double bed the most comfortable place on earth, I grabbed my popcorn and started the show from the beginning. I started with the pilot episode. When I pressed play, my TV glitched. I jolted up from my bed and walked over to it and fixed it. I look around when my whole body was pixelating and the next thing I know, I was transported to the woods, on the ground in the dirt. I stood up to see I was not in my PJ's anymore. When I gazed around the woods, I felt like I've been here before and it also looked too familiar. When I heard voices, so I tucked down and hid behind a tree.
"Anyone there," He yelled when I squeezed my eyes shut hoping he was not going to find me.
"This delinquent belongs to me," He said as I overheard him find someone out here as well.
"Hi, Dad" When I heard a familiar voice. Is that, Dylan O'Brien Voice.
"Do you listen to all my phone calls?" I peek through, behind the tree I was hiding behind.
"No, not the boring ones." I couldn't believe it. Wait if I'm seeing Sheriff Stilisnki and Stiles, I'm dreaming, right? I pinched myself and I was still standing here. It's not a dream, how did I get here? If I'm here, then this is the scene when Scott gets bitten by Peter. I'm not going through that.
"Scott are you out there," he repeated with his flashlight. When I decided to come out from behind the tree. I tripped over my own feet, making enough noise to have Sheriff and Stiles turn their direction towards me.
"Miss, what are you doing out here in the woods?" I shrugged.
"I don't know, I don't remember how I got here," I acted clueless it wasn't that hard since I honestly didn't know how I did.
"Are you alright?"
"I think so," I responded.
"What's your name?" Stiles asked.
"I think, Stella."
"Let me take you to the hospital, to get you examined and find your parents?" I nodded. As we walked to the clearing, the Sheriff escorted his son to his jeep.
"While I take my son to his jeep, you can just take a seat in the front." I nodded, I opened the car handle and buckled myself up, just waited. The Sheriff came, sitting in the driver's seat when we took off to the hospital. I kept quiet most of the ride since I didn't know what to say. Once we arrived, he walked me into the hospital. It looked exactly like on my TV.
"Melissa," He called.
"Yes, Noah."

"I found this young lady in the woods, she doesn't remember anything."
"I can take her from here," I got a shiver and they could tell I was a bit frightened.
"Don't worry, Ms. McCall will take care of you. I'll come back to check on you, okay?" I nodded as I followed the nurse, I looked back to see the sheriff leave. Melissa and I enter an empty hospital room, as she gestures to take a seat on the bed, I do as I was told.
"What's your name, sweetheart?" she asked as she grabbed a stethoscope to check my heartbeat.
"I think it's Stella, but I'm not 100% sure," I stated. Melissa put the stethoscope around her neck.
"What's the last thing you remember?" she asked as she touched my throat.
"I was in my room about to watch TV and the next thing I know I was in the woods, it's so frustrating that I don't remember anything." I pointed out.
"Not even your parents or where do you live?" Melissa asked as she checks my blood pressure.
"Nope, nothing," I said, Melissa grabbed a sphygmomanometer from the wall and wrapped it around my forearm.
"Let me know if it's getting too tight." I nodded. Melissa kept squeezing and squeezing.
"is it tight?" I shook my head. She released the pressure and took the sphygmomanometer off and placed it back onto the wall where it belongs.
"Do you know what's wrong with me?" Melissa nodded.
"Stella, you're just a bit dehydrated and have a slight concussion,"
"How?" I was confused.
"It could be a lot of things, but you might've hit your head and that's why you have wholes in your memory," Melissa told me.
"What now?" I questioned.
"Now? Sheriff Stilinski is going to take you down the station, ask you for your DNA." Melissa said.
"Why?" I got nervous.
"Nothing to be nervous or scared about. That way we can see, what's your name and call your family, okay?" Melissa calmed me down.
"Okay, thank you." I smiled.
"No problem, your safe." I nodded

"Just remember to drink lots of water and don't rush getting your memories back, okay?" I nodded. Melissa kindly helped me to the entrance of the hospital where I met the Sheriff, took me to the station. Once we got there, I sat down at the bench and one of the deputies came up to me with a fingerprint scanner. I pressed my thumbprint against the scanner until the light turned green.
"Thank you, Miss." He said.
"No problem," I smiled.