Summer before senior year

I knock was heard on Scott's door, when he opened the door he saw it was Kira.

"Kira, I thought you were going to New York?" Scott was shocked to see her.

"I am, but I need to clear something up first, Can I come in," Scott nodded.

"Look, there's something that has been bothering me since we stopped Kate and Peter," Kira said walking into the room.

"What?"

"You and Stella," Kira stated.

"I've been telling you there's nothing going on between us," Scott responded.

"I know, but I also know, there could be something if you wanted," Kira said.

"Kira, I don't like her, I like you," Scott said.

"Scott, you two have this chemistry that nobody can explain. The things she said to bring you back is all true, I tried to bring you back but it didn't work, you almost killed me." Kira trying to prove her point.

"Why are you doing this,"

"Because you need to face the facts, whether you admit it to yourself or someone, you have a connection. More than friendship," Kira said.

"Kira," Scott trailed off.

"You were really hurt when she left after Allison died. Took you a while to have you trust her again, that's not normal," Kira admitted.

"I don't know, what to say," Scott shrugged.

"Because you know it's true, Scott. I will always like you. But you are made for each other and it's okay, we had a fun run but it's time to be with the someone you love, with Stella."

"Kira, I am so sorry." Scott apologized.

"I know, " Kira kissed Scott's cheek.

"Don't worry about us. We'll be going back to being friends, how it should've been all along," Kira confessed.

"When you get back from, New York?" Kira nodded. Kira started walking out Scott's door,

"Bye, Kira" Kira waved when she reached his door frame. Then, Kira disappeared from Scott's sight.