Lies of Omission

Melissa walks into the room and sees Scott on the ground.
"What's wrong?" Melissa asked.
"Something has changed with my friends," Melissa kneeled down to his level.
"And, I think it's my fault." Scott said with watery eyes.

Stella, took a deep breath as she walked through the door to see Melissa and Scott.
"It's not your fault, Scott. None of this is," Stella stated.
"Stella, what are you doing here?" Scott asked,
"To be here for you," Melissa stood up and left the room leaving us to talk.
"Come here," Scott patted Stella to come and lay beside him in the corner. Stella walked over and placed her head on his shoulder, when Scott heard her heart rate jump, like she was scared.
"Stella, what's going on?" Scott looked down at her.
"Nothing," Stella raised her head up.
"Stella, I can hear your heart. You're scared, what's going on?" Stella hung her head.
"Stiles was right, Theo can't be trusted." Stella stated.
"You barely know the guy, how'd you know." Scott raised an eyebrow.
"I just do and I stayed away from him for a reason," Stella pointed out.
"What do you mean?" Scott said.
"Theo has been playing us this entire time, he doesn't want just a pack, he wants a pack of his own," Stella played with her fingers.
"Your not making any sense," Scott said.
"Can you just do one favor for me," Scott nodded.
"Anything," Scott said.
"Don't listen to a word of Theo, he'll spin anything to get what he wants," Stella explained.
"I will, but that's not the only thing freaking you out, is it?" Stella shook my head.
"Tell me,"
"I can't since, it's unclear what I saw," She cleared her throat. When she put her head back on his shoulder as they just sat there.

The next day, it's pouring rain out. When I arrived to the animal clinic to find both Scott and Stiles talking. It's the time, Scott found out about Donovan. Theo's version.
"Hey, What's going on?" I ran in the middle of them, putting my hands up. My palms facing both of them.
"Stiles killed Donovan," Scott stated.
"I didn't have a choice, Scott." Stiles admitted.
"He was going to kill both Stiles and his dad. What was he suppose to do?" I pointed out.
"Not kill him," Scott said as I put my hands down.
"It was self defense, he didn't exactly have a choice," I stated.
"Just how it happened, it's not, it's not self defense," Scott said.
"You don't believe me, do you?" Scott stayed silent.
"We can't kill people, do you believe that," Scott said.
"Tell me how to fix this, just tell me what you want me to do," Stiles asked.
"Don't find Lydia or Malia, talk to your dad," Scott told Stiles and Stiles hung his head.
"Are you coming in, Stella," I just stood there.
"I warned you, I warned you not to listen to Theo but you did exactly that. You just played into his trap," I shouted towards him. Scott stayed silent, as he headed into the clinic.

"Stiles, let me give you a ride," I suggested.
"The Jeep is dead anyways," Stiles stated.
"That's not why, I'm giving you a ride," I smiled.

Stiles got into the car and I drove him to the station.